Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1044 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 44544944994103410421043104410451046105410941144 ... LastLast
Results 15,646 to 15,660 of 19881
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Im sorry Still, DeRozan might be a worse option as the man than even Marbury. If hes been what weve been waiting for, for a decade, then weve wasted our time.
    no sorry maybe i said it wrong, he cannot be the man but another piece playing off the man we don't have, he can't come alone I said, we need something else.

I'm just getting this feeling tonight we are the destination of choice for players some of thought we may have been

In the end Knicks will sign up some ancient dinosaur that we forgot still exists for 1 year deal lol.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Can't believe Dolan pays CAA club 9 figure salary so they can play cheaper by the dozen.

I like Turner. I dont like paying a C that much today.
    I think the notion that he can shoot the 3 and protect the rim is a bit of a myth. He is good player but I dont think he is great at either of those things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think the notion that he can shoot the 3 and protect the rim is a bit of a myth. He is good player but I dont think he is great at either of those things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed. If he could shoot 3s, it would be a different story. At that point, hes probably also an All Star.

Ill take Mitch on his contract.

Agreed. If he could shoot 3s, it would be a different story. At that point, hes probably also an All Star.

Mitch all day. Id rather keep him, see what he becomes

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    In the end Knicks will sign up some ancient dinosaur that we forgot still exists for 1 year deal lol.

Oladipo on a one year deal lol

i agree with you having Mitch at this cap, but he shoots the league average from three for a center that isn't bad at all, he can shoot based on being a center, and last year was a down year, he actually shoots above league average.

but not sure how a player with Brogs, Sabonis, Dougie, LeVert, McConnell, holidays he didn't make them anything special so really wasting cap and money.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Oubre's body could take it, yes. Just not sure he's the highest skill level we possibly find. Coming off the bench would be great.

Sexton seems like he would be a great fit for Thibs. Im not a lover of one on one, but that Thibs apparently so go get a scorer. Sexton is as good as anyone potentially available. I would consider overpaying for Sexton. Knicks have to have the inside track on him due to his agent. They HAVE TO.
    I'm still hoping for Sexton, but I have not heard any rumors in that direction.

Indy has some pieces that make a lot of sense for us so I welcome the discussions with them.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFanAlways View Post
    hard to see this now if it didn't happen with present picks but have to wait and see, but it did die down as quick as it appeared.

Maybe since the draft they are going to keep him now

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I thinking Dinwiddie might be our big upgrade. Other none big names I think would fit with him are Forbes and Korkmaz. I think both those guys have untapped offensive potential. Kork is 67 too. I mentioned him in another thread but if the Bulls waive Thad Young hed a great bench addition. People already mentioned Kelly O. Hed be great but might demand more then it reasonable to pay a bench guy
    I never heard of these guys. SD going to get paid more somewhere else . He stays if he wants to stay in NY. If he takes less be happy to have him on a two year deal. The other guys Forbes and whatcha said ? Sign me up for sheer creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFanAlways View Post
    They got a big pg, who can pass and play D to play besides him. They can use Garland off the bench. They may not trade him.

Himmelsbach also confirms that the Celtics are losing confidence in their ability to re-sign Evan Fournier in free agency. The acquisition of Josh Richardson was viewed as a contingency for the possibility of Fournier landing elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Himmelsbach also confirms that the Celtics are losing confidence in their ability to re-sign Evan Fournier in free agency. The acquisition of Josh Richardson was viewed as a contingency for the possibility of Fournier landing elsewhere.
    I feel like we are going strong for him. Hope so anyway