Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1043 of 1326 FirstFirst ... 43543943993103310411042104310441045105310931143 ... LastLast
Results 15,631 to 15,645 of 19882
    Wow if KL comes here I hope the 27 or younger club don't throw tantrum lmao.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Being the creator is what makes him special. Playing off ball isn't. They're possibly losing THjr and likely looking for major shooting. Not sure DD is what they were thinking of. If you're saying Knicks need shooting, I would say they need shot creation more. We shot great all last yr but in the playoffs, we had no one who could create a decent look. I think DD easily fits Knicks better than Mavs but...
    i agree, he also played PF for the spurs last year and did a good job there holding his own on defense.

I think if we need that backup for Randle he could fill in there as well, Obi may need to be the back center and we did let our only backup go in Pelle so.

DD checks every box for the Knicks except three point shooting and you surround him properly he will really be a big help.

DeRozan also likes the ball in crunch time, and I think he has a much better chance of that with the Knicks then with Doncic

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Being the creator is what makes him special. Playing off ball isn't. They're possibly losing THjr and likely looking for major shooting. Not sure DD is what they were thinking of. If you're saying Knicks need shooting, I would say they need shot creation more. We shot great all last yr but in the playoffs, we had no one who could create a decent look. I think DD easily fits Knicks better than Mavs but...
    That’s what has made him special the last two years, but the Spurs also haven’t been that successful. He’s a scorer and he’s always been a scorer. He only started the facilitating to this extent with the Spurs.

The Knicks need shot creation, but they’d be incredibly easy to defend because every player wants to do the same thing. Just look at the playoffs. It’s also why DeRozan has had issues in the playoffs as well.

With the Mavs, he would be free to play his game and not have to be the one handling the facilitating. Also for the first time in his career, defenses won’t key on him.

The Knicks shot a high percentage but they lacked volume. That’s the issue. They are still mostly hunting twos and twos will lose to threes every time. It’s part of the reason why they can’t keep up with good offensive teams.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    DeRozan also likes the ball in crunch time, and I think he has a much better chance of that with the Knicks then with Doncic
    The only reason I want DD now it's because Knicks are going to skip PG position again get ready for elf on another 1 year deal.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

i agree, he also played PF for the spurs last year and did a good job there holding his own on defense.

I think if we need that backup for Randle he could fill in there as well, Obi may need to be the back center and we did let our only backup go in Pelle so.

DD checks every box for the Knicks except three point shooting and you surround him properly he will really be a big help.
    Opposing defenses are probably begging the Knicks to add DeRozan. They will have no problem shutting them down come playoff time. It’s like compounding the issue.

The issue is, though…

If you really want to be a good team, is Derozan that dude you want to be the man?

His career says no.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    The issue is, though…

If you really want to be a good team, is Derozan that dude you want to be the man?

His career says no.
    that is what we have been waiting over a decade for right, someone to be the man, is there better than DD that we can get? But he can't come alone, that don't do it

Dd and randke the mid range fest

Add in barrett

The fit is just terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    Dd and randke the mid range fest

Add in barrett

The fit is just terrible
    which team did you watch last year?

that is what we have been waiting over a decade for right, someone to be the man, is there better than DD that we can get? But he can't come alone, that don't do it
    If we are waiting for Demar Derozan to come save us…

Just end the misery. Blow it all up again lol. I’ll just do what I said if we are unwatchable, I’ll root for the Hawks until we figure it out

Tommy Beer
    @TommyBeer
    ·
    Aug 1
    👀

Turner would be a terrific fit alongside Julius Randle in NY.
    A center that excels at protecting the rim defensively, but can stretch the floor by knocking down 3PT’s on the other end - giving Randle room to operate offensively.
    Quote Tweet
    J. Michael
    @ThisIsJMichael
    · 8m
    The #Knicks have been trying hard to get #Pacers to part with Myles Turner. So far, not happening. This and other intel entering free agency. They don’t seem in a hurry to bust up their core. twitter.com/indystarsports…

I’m sorry Still, DeRozan might be a worse option as “the man” than even Marbury. If he’s been what we’ve been waiting for, for a decade, then we’ve wasted our time.

I thinking Dinwiddie might be our big upgrade. Other none big names I think would fit with him are Forbes and Korkmaz. I think both those guys have untapped offensive potential. Kork is 6’7 too. I mentioned him in another thread but if the Bulls waive Thad Young he’d a great bench addition. People already mentioned Kelly O. He’d be great but might demand more then it reasonable to pay a bench guy

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I like Turner. I don’t like paying a C that much today.