Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 607 of 700 FirstFirst ... 107507557597605606607608609617657 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 10488
    Jonathan Isaacs or Otto Porter Jr for the three spot next year with Lowry or Lonzo at pg with Rose and RB off the bench. Team improved ?

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Jonathan Isaacs or Otto Porter Jr for the three spot next year with Lowry or Lonzo at pg with Rose and RB off the bench. Team improved ?
    Issac is coming off an acl injury and otto sux

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    if we could've gotten cp3 this off season instead of payton, I wonder how much of the dynamics of this team would've changed. I mean I still think we have a winning record but I don't think Randle becomes the player he is now, he's not forced to be the playmaker he is now, I don't think we trade for Rose...I mean so many things would've changed. Maybe Melo would've decided to join back also. It's an interested what if scenario.
    But seeing how Chris Paul is ballin out, I wish we could've gotten him.
    I'd still prefer the outcome we have right now, it's more built for the long term. If cp3 was here the feeling would be like we're good just because of him, which would only be for a few years left of his career.

Next yr replace payton with a new starting pg, and keep everyone else to keep the chemistry going. The team has already built it, they have already established themselves as stars in their own roles. Its true, and FO should be careful not to mess that up.

I've always been pro Isaacs. I think he would be perfect fit on this team. I know he is coming from an acl injury but he is young enough were he can heal and still have a successful career. He can also play multiple positions which will be a big plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
    I've always been pro Isaacs. I think he would be perfect fit on this team. I know he is coming from an acl injury but he is young enough were he can heal and still have a successful career. He can also play multiple positions which will be a big plus.
    Isaac is locked up long-term with the Magic. He's also not really a fit since he's mostly a PF, and he doesn't shoot well enough to play SF on this team.

Malik Monk is an off-radar name that could be interesting.

Young (23y), Kentucky boy, with a lot of potential and constantly evolving (41% 3pts).

Rose - Vildoza
    Monk - Quickley
    Barrett - Bullock
    Randle - Toppin
    Mitch - Noel

Dosunmu or Mann (via draft)

Quote Originally Posted by KingKnicks View Post
    Malik Monk is an off-radar name that could be interesting.

Young (23y), Kentucky boy, with a lot of potential and constantly evolving (41% 3pts).

Rose - Vildoza
    Monk - Quickley
    Barrett - Bullock
    Randle - Toppin
    Mitch - Noel

Dosunmu or Mann (via draft)
    Heís been discussed. Consensus is, they would likely match anything fair.

Just thought of a cheap Noel replacement - Willie Cauley-Stein. Iím not sure heíll be able to get more than the vet min, but heíll do as a backup C.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Just thought of a cheap Noel replacement - Willie Cauley-Stein. Iím not sure heíll be able to get more than the vet min, but heíll do as a backup C.
    He kind of sucks though

I've always liked him. I'll take it. I don't think we really need a Noel replacement but sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    He kind of sucks though
    Iím not sure heís really gotten a chance since he left the Kings. Itís similar to Noel post Sixers until now.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I've always liked him. I'll take it. I don't think we really need a Noel replacement but sure.

I think Noel priced himself out. Maybe they can get by with Taj and/or Obi. Another option is a rookie.

2020-21 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Iím not sure heís really gotten a chance since he left the Kings. Itís similar to Noel post Sixers until now.

I think Noel priced himself out. Maybe they can get by with Taj and/or Obi. Another option is a rookie.
    I think Noel priced himself out too. I like Willy I'm not sure he going to give you more then Gibson and Toppin would. I might prefer some one like Aminu for depth. I dont think you always need a 7 footer. Toppin and Gibson or one plus another solid defensive 4 works for me

Last edited by ewing; 05-12-2021 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Another low-key potential acquisition at PG could be Cam Payne. I think heís a FA this year, but could be wrong.

Iím also really warming to the idea of Malik Monk. Seems he completely turned things around in Charlotte. Canít imagine they keep all of Graham, Rozier, and Monk. Heíd be a good replacement for Burks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Another low-key potential acquisition at PG could be Cam Payne. I think heís a FA this year, but could be wrong.

Iím also really warming to the idea of Malik Monk. Seems he completely turned things around in Charlotte. Canít imagine they keep all of Graham, Rozier, and Monk. Heíd be a good replacement for Burks.
    Iíd bet Graham is the odd one out. Unless they trying to trade Rozier

Funny that I wanted Monk in the draft, was pissed. Then was shocked how bad he was. Then now, he looks like the guy I wanted...