Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 702 1231151101501 ... LastLast

2020-21 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

The offseason has been done with and the season is finally almost here. Continue discussions here.

Well i'll be the first person

Caa and kentucky

The knicks didn't really look into any players. The knicks wanted obi as soon as they got that 8th pick. Leon kept it a secret for a long time, but then the leaks started rolling out. Obi is repped by Leon's brother

They are rewarding there guys

Real Basketball decisions are not being made

It remains to be seen is Leon Rose is just interested in working with kenny payne and getting there guys in here or running a proper business

As for Scott perry his stain on this team is very large

Back to back drafts of knox and frank

Loves payton

Randle signing.

Needs last year- point guard and shooting

Needs this year- same thing
    Last edited by Praise_Di_Yute; 12-14-2020 at 01:09 PM.

Honestly, as badly as I want to trade Randle I think it's best if we just stand put. I don't want to take in another 20 million salary to balance Randle leaving. Just let him expire. Obi can work on his defense by guarding Randle in practice. At least Randle has proven to be a legit 20 point scorer for Obi to compete with day in and day out.

I DO NOT WANT ANY TRADES THIS SEASON. Keep the roster we got and ride it out for 1 year.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Honestly, as badly as I want to trade Randle I think it's best if we just stand put. I don't want to take in another 20 million salary to balance Randle leaving. Just let him expire. Obi can work on his defense by guarding Randle in practice. At least Randle has proven to be a legit 20 point scorer for Obi to compete with day in and day out.

I DO NOT WANT ANY TRADES THIS SEASON. Keep the roster we got and ride it out for 1 year.
    I feel you but Randle destroys our youth. He doesnít pass. He forces bad shots and he takes shots at the end of games. We need him gone. Obi wonít play as much as we want behind Randle. We have to many guys
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I feel you but Randle destroys our youth. He doesnít pass. He forces bad shots and he takes shots at the end of games. We need him gone. Obi wonít play as much as we want behind Randle. We have to many guys
    How do you trade him without taking on more salary?

Kristaps Porzingis

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    How do you trade him without taking on more salary?
    You canít. But the buddy Hield trade would be worth it. Weíd still have 40+ mill available for FA.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

You canít. But the buddy Hield trade would be worth it. Weíd still have 40+ mill available for FA.
    Typical Knicks move make trade to hide your bad decisions zero patience in Knicks land now they want to tie up the cap because they can't tolerate Randle for one year lmao.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Typical Knicks move make trade to hide your bad decisions zero patience in Knicks land now they want to tie up the cap because they can't tolerate Randle for one year lmao.

Lmao yeah tied up cap. Because thereís a line of people waiting to sign here. Randle isnít just horrible he destroys the youths improvement. If you canít see that maybe you should actually watch the game more in depth. He takes wild shots he doesnít pass often and tryís to play hero ball. He also takes the clutch shots. Heís awful and canít space the floor. Heís blocking obi from playing. Buddy comes here shoots the lights out and gives more space for RJ and allows obi to play. Stop the garbage. We arenít signing two stars. We have a shot to add a top pick and add a couple solid FAs but no star is coming. Maybe a second level star if weíre really lucky.

Buddy RJ obi mitch top 3 pick and 40+ mill is nice. If we got cade maybe we add a FA that can help us build a winner. So sick of hearing keep the books clean. Just because you donít know about buddy doesnít mean he isnít good
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Yeah as much as Randle's bad body language and play was very frustrating to watch last game... This is nothing like looking at our roster and realizing we still had like 4 years of Jerome James or Jared Jeffries. Those MLE contracts for 5 years that were always awful and our overpaid past their prime stars.

If Randle truly is terrible then we have to trust Thibs to just bench him for Obi and at the end of the year our book is clean. Do we really think Thibs is the type of coach to play Randle 30mpg even if he is getting torched on defense and has a bad attitude?

Kristaps Porzingis

Sidenote, Obi said some nice things about how Randle is mentoring him. Plus it is good for Obi to practice guarding someone like Randle instead of Mitch/Noel/Knox/Spellman.

Kristaps Porzingis

Lmao yeah tied up cap. Because thereís a line of people waiting to sign here. Randle isnít just horrible he destroys the youths improvement. If you canít see that maybe you should actually watch the game more in depth. He takes wild shots he doesnít pass often and tryís to play hero ball. He also takes the clutch shots. Heís awful and canít space the floor. Heís blocking obi from playing. Buddy comes here shoots the lights out and gives more space for RJ and allows obi to play. Stop the garbage. We arenít signing two stars. We have a shot to add a top pick and add a couple solid FAs but no star is coming. Maybe a second level star if weíre really lucky.

Buddy RJ obi mitch top 3 pick and 40+ mill is nice. If we got cade maybe we add a FA that can help us build a winner. So sick of hearing keep the books clean. Just because you donít know about buddy doesnít mean he isnít good
    Nobody signed in a very bad FA big deal doesn't mean you go trading for Heild who does nothing else but chuck shots when there was opportunity to trade for Cp3 two years in a row ppl said nah but it's ok to trade for a overpaid chucker because you think he will make others better on court?

for real, we have cap every year and get no one.

so we end up paying big money like last summer's $78m, to trash 1 year players who then leave and so we still suck AND never have chemistry. Instead of just paying ONE GOOD player $20m. makes zero sense.

The entire NBA could be free agents next year and we still wouldn't sign anyone. Hield at $20m is a steal compared to the crap we've been getting. Heck THJR was a steal at $17m, he would fit very nicely for us right now.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    for real, we have cap every year and get no one.

so we end up paying big money like last summer's $78m, to trash 1 year players who then leave and so we still suck AND never have chemistry. Instead of just paying ONE GOOD player $20m. makes zero sense.

The entire NBA could be free agents next year and we still wouldn't sign anyone. Hield at $20m is a steal compared to the crap we've been getting. Heck THJR was a steal at $17m, he would fit very nicely for us right now.
    That was Steve Mills and Perry is it enough to think every regime will be the same? I'm not even 1% sold on Leon Rose bringing in stars next year but that doesn't mean I want to tie up the cap for bums I rather they keep tanking.

That was Steve Mills and Perry is it enough to think every regime will be the same? I'm not even 1% sold on Leon Rose bringing in stars next year but that doesn't mean I want to tie up the cap for bums I rather they keep tanking.

before that it was Phil Jackson, before that it was Walsh.. goes on and on. We've had cap pretty much every year since 2010 and THJR was the best player we signed outside of Amare who gave us 1 year.

if you can get a good young player you do it, stars dont care about cap they go where they want and force it.

I'm down for Randle for Hield but I really think that ship sailed when Buddy got his starting spot back.

Kristaps Porzingis

Page 1 of 702 1231151101501 ... LastLast