Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 263 of 537 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 8050
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    He's basically split his time between SF (47%) and PF (53%) this year. So yes, he is a 4. He's also a 3. Maybe do some research yourself beforehand...

https://www.basketball-reference.com...grantje01.html
    Wow on the worst team in the nba congratulations
    Bofl

They could put him at pg and still suck he's a pf bro that's literally the only position we a set at

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    And Mitch is better than Noel on both sides
    Not on defense

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Yeah the teams hes played on is the reason he sucks at defense. Yep
    Do you know what team defense is genius

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    He's basically split his time between SF (47%) and PF (53%) this year. So yes, he is a 4. He's also a 3. Maybe do some research yourself beforehand...

https://www.basketball-reference.com...grantje01.html
    Yeah Grant can play the 4 is because of his insane length (73 wingspan), but his body type and game is well-suited for the 3. I think hes an amazing fit with Randle actually, because Randle doesnt block any shots at all. Grant would help us in a lot of areas.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Meh. Hes alright. Makes a lot of money is super inconsistent. I dont buy his first half with the Pistons hes been slowly regressing since his crazy hot start
    Grant is really good. Hes playing in a role larger than what he is best suited for, but hes still played well.

He can shoot 3s, finish, and play defense while guarding multiple positions. Only 2/40 left on his contract and is the same age as Randle. Hes definitely worn down a bit since the beginning.

Feel like 2/40 for a guy who's a borderline all-star on a bad team isn't a bad deal at all. He'd be a super role player for us, and that's about what those kinds of players get paid.

If youre arguing Grant isnt good..

You must have missed the playoffs last year. Or missed his career...

Knicks considered the "frontrunner" for Andre Drummond (per Sam Amico)

i'm sure Thibs will get the most out of him, but this FO is not impressing me. Thibs is turning hay into gold, and Randle clearly worked his *** off in the summer, but the actual player moves have not been impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post

i'm sure Thibs will get the most out of him, but this FO is not impressing me. Thibs is turning hay into gold, and Randle clearly worked his *** off in the summer, but the actual player moves have not been impressive.
    Some folks hated the idea of getting Rose. The team has done great getting players on the cheap like Rivers ( high character ) Burkes, and Bulluck for a team expected to be a lottery team, and drafted IQ. Team will be better next year as we are not a push over laughing stock anymore. Chill out.

The Bulls have expressed interest in a trade for Andre Drummond, according to a report from The Athletic.

For how much. If he buys in to the team defense can't hurt, if it's a inexpensive deal. Then we get a shooter at the wing too. Hey what if he gets Drummond for cheap and a wing, we can make hay in the playoffs and raise our exposure. No long term commitments likely. And if he fits in we keep him. Hey for cheap let's get Drummond and Dpo, lol.

Yea if Thibs wasn't hired then Leons move would look bad mostly

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Some folks hated the idea of getting Rose. The team has done great getting players on the cheap like Rivers ( high character ) Burkes, and Bulluck for a team expected to be a lottery team, and drafted IQ. Team will be better next year as we are not a push over laughing stock anymore. Chill out.
    Drummond is pretty awful on BOTH ends for 2-3 years now, if Thibs can change that kudos, but he's a horrible fit next to Randle & RJ on paper. Noel is a more impactful player.

Drummond is pretty awful on BOTH ends for 2-3 years now, if Thibs can change that kudos, but he's a horrible fit next to Randle & RJ on paper. Noel is a more impactful player.
    And then when Mitch comes back, then what? You starting Drummond, Mitch getting minimal minutes, and Noel warming the bench?