Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 262 of 545 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362 ... LastLast
Results 3,916 to 3,930 of 8169
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    RJ can (and probably should) play SG. Easier to bully defenders. But him and Grant are wings, and interchangeable on defense.
    I donít like RJ or Grant matching up on the smaller guys defensively

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I donít like RJ or Grant matching up on the smaller guys defensively
    I feel like Grant can guard anyone 1-4. Pretty much same with RJ. The only players I see giving them fits would be guys like Duncan Robinson who run off a million screens and shoot off motion.

Mitch isnít better than Drummond defensively?
    Noel is better defensively but ther are 2 sides to basketball what about rebounds and scoring

Grant is a 4 idk what you guys be smoking bofl

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    He's basically split his time between SF (47%) and PF (53%) this year. So yes, he is a 4. He's also a 3. Maybe do some research yourself beforehand...

https://www.basketball-reference.com...grantje01.html

Noel is better defensively but ther are 2 sides to basketball what about rebounds and scoring
    And Mitch is better than Noel on both sides

Quote Originally Posted by NYYCowboys View Post
    Wait are people actually saying they think RJ Barrett is better than Lamelo Ball??? LOLOLOL. Yikes.....Lamelo has played in about 1/3rd of the career Games RJ has and has more win shares than him already. Charlotte may die laughing if the Knicks ever offered RJ for Lamelo.

I have no confidence in RJ becoming a consistently good enough shooter to be anywhere close to an All-Star. If they could somehow trade RJ and picks for Zach Lavine or Bradley Beal they'd be insane not to.
    Well nobody really cares what you have to think. RJs over his last 23 games has shot over 45% from 3. You can scoff at it but heís been legit. Judging a 20 year old is hilarious acting like this is the best heíll get. Lamelo looks great and Charlotte would probably not trade him for pretty much anyone so not sure the point. It would be insane to trade RJ for Lavine or beal. Thatís just a dumb shortsided move
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Yeah. Drummond can also slide over to Power forward and Randle to small forward if you want to play bully ball.

Again, heís off the books once the season is over.

I canít stress this enough. Rose needs to get over Chris Paul not coming, man up...put all the chips on the table and trade up to get the elite point guard.

These kids are not going to be on rookie contracts forever. This is New York, no home town discount. Get that center piece.

Then play with Bradley Beal or whoever.
    Randle- Drummond -Mitch front court would be the worst possible team you can put together. Talk about awful spacing lmao
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

ďIím tired of centers whoís defense is way overrated, letís go get DrummondĒ

I wonder sometimes if people have ever seen players actually play.
    They check the box score and think heís amazing
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Well I wonder if you actually did research and saw what teams he played on and how bad his teammates were
    Yeah the teams heís played on is the reason he sucks at defense. Yep
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I love mitch but he's either always injured or in foul trouble saying he is an upgrade over andre just shows your lack of knowledge

The only reason this is a debate is bkuz andre is going to command big money in free agency and mitch is younger
    Drummond wonít get big money. Heía near whiteside level rep and heís just terrible. Mitch hasnít been in foul trouble all year. Heís played great. You can see how much different the team is without him. Drummond is a slight upgrade to Taj Gibson
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    If Jerami Grant is available (Boston reportedly has interest), we should make a play for him. Mavs 2021, Detroit 2nd, and some filler. He would be really solid at SF. He has become a really good perimeter shooter.
    Meh. Heís alright. Makes a lot of money is super inconsistent. I donít buy his first half with the Pistons heís been slowly regressing since his crazy hot start
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Drummond rebounds. Heís terrible on offense he has 0 moves. He wouldnít get the ball thrown to him in the post on this team. Heís a bad player that puts up empty stats on bad teams
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

He can play the 3 pr the 4. Pretty much like heís played his whole career....
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

And Mitch is better than Noel on both sides
    Better be careful before stuna sees that and tells you Noel is a better defender lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

16. 03-04-2021, 02:34 PM
    Reason
    Stop