Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 261 of 546 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 8177
  1. #3901
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,604
    ďIím tired of centers whoís defense is way overrated, letís go get DrummondĒ

    I wonder sometimes if people have ever seen players actually play.

  2. #3902
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Yeah. Drummond can also slide over to Power forward and Randle to small forward if you want to play bully ball.

    Again, heís off the books once the season is over.

    I canít stress this enough. Rose needs to get over Chris Paul not coming, man up...put all the chips on the table and trade up to get the elite point guard.

    These kids are not going to be on rookie contracts forever. This is New York, no home town discount. Get that center piece.

    Then play with Bradley Beal or whoever.
    Leon did not want to give up anything for Paul, Iím sure he got over it just fine. As Iíd bet he was there for the taking.

    Whoís the elite point guard thatís there for us? Donít say Cade, as heís not an elite PG without playing a game, and whoís to say anyone is entertaining trading his rights? Teams rarely, if ever, trade picks regarded that highly
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 03-04-2021 at 09:05 AM.

  3. 03-04-2021, 09:09 AM

  4. #3903
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,993
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Bucks signing our guy Myles Powell
    We should've brought him up. I really like his game.

    The Knicks are BACK...part 2

  5. #3904
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5,993
    Last night Oladipo 9 of 25 for 30 points...I pass on the guy. Like I said before he needs to take a lot of shots to be even slightly effective.

    The Knicks are BACK...part 2

  6. #3905
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    12,627
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    ďIím tired of centers whoís defense is way overrated, letís go get DrummondĒ

    I wonder sometimes if people have ever seen players actually play.
    Well I wonder if you actually did research and saw what teams he played on and how bad his teammates were

  7. #3906
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    12,627
    Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    Last night Oladipo 9 of 25 for 30 points...I pass on the guy. Like I said before he needs to take a lot of shots to be even slightly effective.
    Rumor is he wants Miami which would free up d rob no biggie

    What if we got lonzo d rob and andre

    Lonzo
    Drop
    Rj
    Randle
    Andre

  8. #3907
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,604
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Well I wonder if you actually did research and saw what teams he played on and how bad his teammates were
    Do research bro

    BOFL

  9. 03-04-2021, 10:44 AM
    Reason
    Insults

  10. #3908
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,604

    2020-21 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Nice job misquoting someone

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Isnít that what youíre saying?

    Implying that you want Drummond, because you think Mitch and Noel are overrated, not impactful, and not worth keeping. I donít agree with any of that take. Get worse defensively, and donít improve the offensive flaws we have. And put a guy in there that further crowds the paint..

    Randle and RJ are both better offensively, and need room in there. And Mitch and Noel are better defensively. So whatís the point?
    Last edited by YoungStuna; 03-04-2021 at 12:55 PM.

  11. #3909
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    12,627
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Do research bro

    BOFL
    My point exactly instead of actually doing it your response is this you the worst
    Last edited by east fb knicks; 03-04-2021 at 11:58 AM.

  12. #3910
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    12,627
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Isnít that what youíre saying?

    Implying that you want Drummond, because you think Mitch and Noel are overrated, not impactful, and not worth keeping. I donít agree with any of that take. Get worse defensively, and donít improve the offensive flaws we have. And put a guy in there that further crowds the paint..

    Randle and RJ are both better offensively, and need room in there. And Mitch and Noel are better defensively. So whatís the point?
    I love mitch but he's either always injured or in foul trouble saying he is an upgrade over andre just shows your lack of knowledge

    The only reason this is a debate is bkuz andre is going to command big money in free agency and mitch is younger

  13. #3911
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,463
    If Jerami Grant is available (Boston reportedly has interest), we should make a play for him. Mavs 2021, Detroit 2nd, and some filler. He would be really solid at SF. He has become a really good perimeter shooter.

  14. #3912
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,604
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    I love mitch but he's either always injured or in foul trouble saying he is an upgrade over andre just shows your lack of knowledge

    The only reason this is a debate is bkuz andre is going to command big money in free agency and mitch is younger
    Mitch isnít better than Drummond defensively?

  15. #3913
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    If Jerami Grant is available (Boston reportedly has interest), we should make a play for him. Mavs 2021, Detroit 2nd, and some filler. He would be really solid at SF. He has become a really good perimeter shooter.
    I really like him, but what would we do? Bench or trade RJ?

  16. #3914
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,739
    Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    how did obi not make it
    lol^^^this^^^

  17. #3915
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,463
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I really like him, but what would we do? Bench or trade RJ?
    RJ can (and probably should) play SG. Easier to bully defenders. But him and Grant are wings, and interchangeable on defense.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •