Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 261 of 546 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 8177
    ďIím tired of centers whoís defense is way overrated, letís go get DrummondĒ

I wonder sometimes if people have ever seen players actually play.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Yeah. Drummond can also slide over to Power forward and Randle to small forward if you want to play bully ball.

Again, heís off the books once the season is over.

I canít stress this enough. Rose needs to get over Chris Paul not coming, man up...put all the chips on the table and trade up to get the elite point guard.

These kids are not going to be on rookie contracts forever. This is New York, no home town discount. Get that center piece.

Then play with Bradley Beal or whoever.
    Leon did not want to give up anything for Paul, Iím sure he got over it just fine. As Iíd bet he was there for the taking.

Whoís the elite point guard thatís there for us? Donít say Cade, as heís not an elite PG without playing a game, and whoís to say anyone is entertaining trading his rights? Teams rarely, if ever, trade picks regarded that highly
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 03-04-2021 at 09:05 AM.

3. 03-04-2021, 09:09 AM

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Bucks signing our guy Myles Powell
    We should've brought him up. I really like his game.

The Knicks are BACK...part 2

Last night Oladipo 9 of 25 for 30 points...I pass on the guy. Like I said before he needs to take a lot of shots to be even slightly effective.

The Knicks are BACK...part 2

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    ďIím tired of centers whoís defense is way overrated, letís go get DrummondĒ

I wonder sometimes if people have ever seen players actually play.
    Well I wonder if you actually did research and saw what teams he played on and how bad his teammates were

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    Last night Oladipo 9 of 25 for 30 points...I pass on the guy. Like I said before he needs to take a lot of shots to be even slightly effective.
    Rumor is he wants Miami which would free up d rob no biggie

What if we got lonzo d rob and andre

Lonzo
    Drop
    Rj
    Randle
    Andre

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Well I wonder if you actually did research and saw what teams he played on and how bad his teammates were
    Do research bro

BOFL

9. 03-04-2021, 10:44 AM
    Reason
    Insults

2020-21 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Nice job misquoting someone

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Isnít that what youíre saying?

Implying that you want Drummond, because you think Mitch and Noel are overrated, not impactful, and not worth keeping. I donít agree with any of that take. Get worse defensively, and donít improve the offensive flaws we have. And put a guy in there that further crowds the paint..

Randle and RJ are both better offensively, and need room in there. And Mitch and Noel are better defensively. So whatís the point?
    Last edited by YoungStuna; 03-04-2021 at 12:55 PM.

Do research bro

BOFL
    My point exactly instead of actually doing it your response is this you the worst
    Last edited by east fb knicks; 03-04-2021 at 11:58 AM.

Isnít that what youíre saying?

Implying that you want Drummond, because you think Mitch and Noel are overrated, not impactful, and not worth keeping. I donít agree with any of that take. Get worse defensively, and donít improve the offensive flaws we have. And put a guy in there that further crowds the paint..

Randle and RJ are both better offensively, and need room in there. And Mitch and Noel are better defensively. So whatís the point?
    I love mitch but he's either always injured or in foul trouble saying he is an upgrade over andre just shows your lack of knowledge

The only reason this is a debate is bkuz andre is going to command big money in free agency and mitch is younger

If Jerami Grant is available (Boston reportedly has interest), we should make a play for him. Mavs 2021, Detroit 2nd, and some filler. He would be really solid at SF. He has become a really good perimeter shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    I love mitch but he's either always injured or in foul trouble saying he is an upgrade over andre just shows your lack of knowledge

The only reason this is a debate is bkuz andre is going to command big money in free agency and mitch is younger
    Mitch isnít better than Drummond defensively?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    If Jerami Grant is available (Boston reportedly has interest), we should make a play for him. Mavs 2021, Detroit 2nd, and some filler. He would be really solid at SF. He has become a really good perimeter shooter.
    I really like him, but what would we do? Bench or trade RJ?

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    how did obi not make it
    lol^^^this^^^

I really like him, but what would we do? Bench or trade RJ?
    RJ can (and probably should) play SG. Easier to bully defenders. But him and Grant are wings, and interchangeable on defense.