Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 260 of 545 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 8168
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    After seeing how bad we are without a pg id max jrue or lonzo dipo looks like he's going to Miami if that happens they lose Robinson

So we could add jrue or lonzo and d rob
    I would be ok with Lonzo and D-Rob

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Doesn’t matter. It’s because the US team has 1st year and 2nd year players. He wasn’t going to make it over LaMelo, Hali, Ja, or Herro. There’s only 4 guards and 10 players total that make the roster.
    Anthony Edwards made it...

2020-21 All NBA Trade Ideas Thread

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Anthony Edwards made it...
    Edwards plays SF. He’s 6’6” 230 lbs now. I think he’s still listed as a guard, but Quickley wasn’t going to make it over him. Maybe if he got more mins Quickley would have made the roster as one of the two extra players. Still a long shot though.

Edwards plays SF. He’s 6’6” 230 lbs now. I think he’s still listed as a guard, but Quickley wasn’t going to make it over him. Maybe if he got more mins Quickley would have made the roster as one of the two extra players. Still a long shot though.
    Quickley has been better than Edwards and that's not even debatable

Also, this is literally from the NBA's press release, so no they weren't counting him as a SF:

Minnesota Timberwolves guard Anthony Edwards
    Anthony Edwards (Minnesota) G 6-4 225 08/05/01 Georgia R
    https://www.nba.com/news/2021-rising...ster-announced

I don't usually buy into things like this, but this is a legitimate snub. Everyone else you named, fine. Edwards...no.

Also, based on this your breakdown is incorrect. They picked five guards and five front court players for each team.
    Last edited by smood999; 03-03-2021 at 07:53 PM.

Doesn’t matter. It’s because the US team has 1st year and 2nd year players. He wasn’t going to make it over LaMelo, Hali, Ja, or Herro. There’s only 4 guards and 10 players total that make the roster.
    Herro.and Edwards
    Last edited by xxplayerxx23; 03-03-2021 at 08:01 PM.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Also, this is literally from the NBA's press release, so no they weren't counting him as a SF:

I don't usually buy into things like this, but this is a legitimate snub. Everyone else you named, fine. Edwards...no.

Also, based on this your breakdown is incorrect. They picked five guards and five front court players for each team.
    they were not leaving off the number one pick, no way, so IQ got snubbed for sure

Iq should've made it over hali

Of course Quickley has been better. But that doesn’t really matter. The 19 year old #1 pick with Edwards’ athleticism is making the team. And yes I’m aware they counted Edwards as a guard, but he’s not.

They picked 4 guards and 4 front court players each with 2 extras that could be guards or front courts. They just both happened to be 1 guard and 1 front court each to make it 5 from both teams.

The issue is the format. Look at the world team. Most of those guys shouldn’t have made it over Quickley. They just needed to fill the roster. This terrible format needs to go, otherwise this will continue to happen every year. There’s just not enough world talent.

I wonder how IQ will react to the snub? I hope he'd light it up over the Pistons tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by sharqstealth View Post
    I wonder how IQ will react to the snub? I hope he'd light it up over the Pistons tomorrow.
    If he plays more than 15 minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    If he plays more than 15 minutes...
    Facing Detroit, I hope Thibs let him out for over 35mins.

Quote Originally Posted by sharqstealth View Post
    Facing Detroit, I hope Thibs let him out for over 35mins.
    That’s not going to happen lol

That’s not going to happen lol
    Facts

Wait are people actually saying they think RJ Barrett is better than Lamelo Ball??? LOLOLOL. Yikes.....Lamelo has played in about 1/3rd of the career Games RJ has and has more win shares than him already. Charlotte may die laughing if the Knicks ever offered RJ for Lamelo.

I have no confidence in RJ becoming a consistently good enough shooter to be anywhere close to an All-Star. If they could somehow trade RJ and picks for Zach Lavine or Bradley Beal they'd be insane not to.

NYK
    NYY
    STJ
    BIG D
    NYR
    JUVE

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    I would trade Austin Rivers for Drummond just tired of centers like Noel and Mitch who can't catch simple passes and there defense is way overated on this forum.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Yeah. Drummond can also slide over to Power forward and Randle to small forward if you want to play bully ball.

Again, he’s off the books once the season is over.

I can’t stress this enough. Rose needs to get over Chris Paul not coming, man up...put all the chips on the table and trade up to get the elite point guard.

These kids are not going to be on rookie contracts forever. This is New York, no home town discount. Get that center piece.

Then play with Bradley Beal or whoever.