Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 235 of 513 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245285335 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 7689
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    his shooting looks horrible not gonna lie but they had him at pg and he was still blowing by people

You obviously don't watch him play lol I got league pass I've caught a couple Rockets games
    Did John wall get cut
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Did John wall get cut
    Sorry to ruin your poor attempt at trolling

First I blatantly said he's shooting horrible

2nd I said when he first got there

The original argument was his athleticism not his shot

Wall was there when he first got there lmao
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Also who gives a **** about how he is athletically he stinks
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Serious question...

Let's forget about the top 5 in this draft as a whole and just focus on the top 2. Would either of the teams in position to draft Cunningham or Mobley trade that pick for Beal? I doubt it. It doesn't mean that they are guaranteed to be as good as Beal, but it would indicate that teams think that there's a pretty good chance of it.

I think we're both on the same page overall though. I don't think it would be wise to trade for Beal now, but if he were to become available, I don't think they would have much of a choice but to get involved. It would definitely be tough.

Overall, this team just needs to keep building right now. For once, I think we can all agree that they seem to be on the right path. We just all disagree on how to proceed.
    Agreed of that was a guarantee then its an easy answer, but it's far from that. So after last night it proves how much a Beal makes a difference. Burks is no Beal, not even close and look what a good shooter can do to this team even right now.

Sacramento hasn't played well, but some in here would have given their left nuts for many of these guys yet we handled them.

Right now we sit 1/2 game out of 4th place and play Indy tomorrow night for that position, that will be 34 games in and we can be a .500 team.

Just yesterday it was posted we were in 10th lol, which wasn't posting the truth, seems agenda's in here run real deep.

As configured right now we hardly look like a team that will finish in the bottom 7 or even 8 because NO just seems to find ways to lose or can't find that closer to win.

Now if Beal is even remotely available for what is rumored you have to go for it, but again Wash wins and beats Denver, that trade cannot happen right now.

NO is on the Cuff just like the Knicks they need to do something to get over the top, but my question is what in reality, not fantasy fans imagination will it take to make them even trade with us? Trading a starter for a pick makes no sense. Do we have that guy that helps them win and close out games?

I'm with you that Ball has grown on both ends of the court yet with two guys putting up tremendous numbers they just can't win games, but Ball will add to the Knicks future for sure.

but what exactly do the Knicks have today that will entice them to move him?

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Agreed of that was a guarantee then its an easy answer, but it's far from that. So after last night it proves how much a Beal makes a difference. Burks is no Beal, not even close and look what a good shooter can do to this team even right now.

Sacramento hasn't played well, but some in here would have given their left nuts for many of these guys yet we handled them.

Right now we sit 1/2 game out of 4th place and play Indy tomorrow night for that position, that will be 34 games in and we can be a .500 team.

Just yesterday it was posted we were in 10th lol, which wasn't posting the truth, seems agenda's in here run real deep.

As configured right now we hardly look like a team that will finish in the bottom 7 or even 8 because NO just seems to find ways to lose or can't find that closer to win.

Now if Beal is even remotely available for what is rumored you have to go for it, but again Wash wins and beats Denver, that trade cannot happen right now.

NO is on the Cuff just like the Knicks they need to do something to get over the top, but my question is what in reality, not fantasy fans imagination will it take to make them even trade with us? Trading a starter for a pick makes no sense. Do we have that guy that helps them win and close out games?

I'm with you that Ball has grown on both ends of the court yet with two guys putting up tremendous numbers they just can't win games, but Ball will add to the Knicks future for sure.

but what exactly do the Knicks have today that will entice them to move him?
    Who goes nuts for anyone on Sacramento here?

Only ones I see mentioned ever, are Hield, because we “could have” traded for him. And I wouldn’t say nuts, people just would have pursued it. And Hali, who we should have picked, and he looked exactly like we thought, very nice young player.

And I think NOs issue is they need to figure out who’s “the man”. Seems they are starting to make that decision
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 02-26-2021 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Who goes nuts for anyone on Sacramento here?

Only ones I see mentioned ever, are Hield, because we “could have” traded for him. And I wouldn’t say nuts, people just would have pursued it. And Hali, who we should have picked, and he looked exactly like we thought, very nice young player.

And I think NOs issue is they need to figure out who’s “the man”. Seems they are starting to make that decision
    your kidding right? Brogs, then Hield, i can name multiple posters, Fox before he got his big contract, a couple in here wanted Bagley, i'm not talking about Hali.

Sac is the prime example of getting top picks for decade and top FA in Barnes and going where exactly?

You need a mix, you need luck , i'm hoping soon we get some luck lol

your kidding right? Brogs, then Hield, i can name multiple posters, Fox before he got his big contract, a couple in here wanted Bagley, i'm not talking about Hali.

Sac is the prime example of getting top picks for decade and top FA in Barnes and going where exactly?

You need a mix, you need luck , i'm hoping soon we get some luck lol
    Oops, forgot about Bogs. As I wanted him lol. But who’s “going nuts”? We heavily discuss every player out there that might be available, especially if it’s a guy we can use

Bagley? That I don’t remember. But just because a team picks high a lot and isn’t good, doesn’t mean it’s not good to pick high. Actually, they are pretty similar to us, usually being bad, but not bad enough. The times they have picked top 5, they have gotten some good ones

The right one changes everything. Harrison Barnes was a top FA? Also, just because players are on bad teams, doesn’t mean they aren’t good elsewhere. I guess the Lakers shouldn’t have wanted AD so bad..
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 02-26-2021 at 08:29 AM.

Oops, forgot about Bogs. As I wanted him lol. But who’s “going nuts”? We heavily discuss every player out there that might be available, especially if it’s a guy we can use

Bagley? That I don’t remember. But just because a team picks high a lot and isn’t good, doesn’t mean it’s not good to pick high. Actually, they are pretty similar to us, usually being bad, but not bad enough. The times they have picked top 5, they have gotten some good ones

The right one changes everything. Harrison Barnes was a top FA? Also, just because players are on bad teams, doesn’t mean they aren’t good elsewhere. I guess the Lakers shouldn’t have wanted AD so bad..
    totally not what i'm saying, especially a proven superstar with AD lol, and Barnes was being used sarcasticly, hey look at all the top FA's they got with all the young top picks?

Go look back at all the draft picks, don't look at the current roster, should help sum up what i'm talking about.

From 2020 to 2009:

12,2,5 & 10, 8,6,8,7,5,7,5,4 &31

And top 2nd's 35,37,34,36,36,33,31

So how many playoff games have they had since 2008-9 season?

Oh and Bagley how did you forget he was included last year for Randle and picks in the trade thread.

totally not what i'm saying, especially a proven superstar with AD lol, and Barnes was being used sarcasticly, hey look at all the top FA's they got with all the young top picks?

Go look back at all the draft picks, don't look at the current roster, should help sum up what i'm talking about.

From 2020 to 2009:

12,2,5 & 10, 8,6,8,7,5,7,5,4 &31

And top 2nd's 35,37,34,36,36,33,31

So how many playoff games have they had since 2008-9 season?

Oh and Bagley how did you forget he was included last year for Randle and picks in the trade thread.
    So that’s exactly what I’m saying. That’s pretty much just like we do it. They are bad, but not all the way bad. Recent times, of the times they did pick top 5, they got Fox, Cousins, Evans. All good players.

Only times we have anytime recently, got KP and RJ

So that’s exactly what I’m saying. That’s pretty much just like we do it. They are bad, but not all the way bad. Recent times, of the times they did pick top 5, they got Fox, Cousins, Evans. All good players.

well all the way bad, they are right there Shady, you grasping on this, they won since that season 17,25,24,22,28,28,29,33,32,27,39,31, and now 12

It's easy to say well they should have could have but you do have top draft picks and will win a few games and that is pretty bad and no lottery really didn't help now did it? that is what i''m saying, you need a mix.

Anyone brings up Philly well then you have to draft and Embiid player who then sits out the entire next season then sits out the early part of the next, that is not the norm now is it? And the lottery has changed big time since those picks happened and yet they made blunders as well for some of their early picks.
    and even now they aren't picked to win the East and they got Tobias in FA and have Howard playing decent in his minutes and Curry, and previously had Reddick.

We also got Mitch in the second and IQ at 25, right now you can argue which pair is more valuable? Just saying.

We also got Mitch in the second and IQ at 25, right now you can argue which pair is more valuable? Just saying.
    Not really. Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Also who gives a **** about how he is athletically he stinks
    Your post ****ing stinks bofl

your post ****ing stinks bofl
    bofl bofl
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331