Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 606 of 704 FirstFirst ... 106506556596604605606607608616656 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 10550
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    I disagree. Not guaranteeing the contract says a lot. Also buying out a player from their foreign team is just standard practice if a team wants them to come over. I donít think thatís significant.

Dolan throws away money all the time as well. As long as it has no impact on the salary cap, Iím not sure how much they care. The contract got them to the salary cap floor....so either way it was coming out of Dolanís pocket.
    i don't get this post, because the Knicks didn't guarantee him that means they aren't high on him? Or was it just an great signing like Mitch's contract that was completely one sided?
    I'm with Nycer on this, you don't invest 2m, and even this contract for say 3.2 and more importantly taking a roster spot if your not totally interested in the player and feel he will be at min a good off the bench guy.

I just think it's a really smart contract and at the right time. One would have to think Knicks gave him a sign now or it's off the table type thing, or else why wouldn't he wait for the off season just around the corner and see if someone throws some of the Mle monies at him?

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    i don't get this post, because the Knicks didn't guarantee him that means they aren't high on him? Or was it just an great signing like Mitch's contract that was completely one sided?
    I'm with Nycer on this, you don't invest 2m, and even this contract for say 3.2 and more importantly taking a roster spot if your not totally interested in the player and feel he will be at min a good off the bench guy.

I just think it's a really smart contract and at the right time. One would have to think Knicks gave him a sign now or it's off the table type thing, or else why wouldn't he wait for the off season just around the corner and see if someone throws some of the Mle monies at him?
    He's playing most loaded position in NBA so not shocking he accepted this deal.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

I didnít say they werenít high on him. They just arenít tied to him in anyway. It wasnít a significant investment.

Making offseason roster decisions without ever seeing him play an NBA game is silly.

https://twitter.com/knicksmsgn/statu...913241090?s=21

Loen and Co. after the game. One guy in comments said I love how you can tell Leon is the boss if wants to hug and it's uncomfortable you deal with it. I agree 100%. This guy gives me a good feeling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

9080 posts and just watch our FO, pay this guy big, big bucks for two seasons, match Randle's extension time and that is our FA pick up, just watch.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1390891510913241090

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://twitter.com/knicksmsgn/statu...913241090?s=21

Loen and Co. after the game. One guy in comments said I love how you can tell Leon is the boss if wants to hug and it's uncomfortable you deal with it. I agree 100%. This guy gives me a good feeling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thatís pretty ridiculous lol

9080 posts and just watch our FO, pay this guy big, big bucks for two seasons, match Randle's extension time and that is our FA pick up, just watch.

I posted this 2 weeks ago and many here said I was nuts. "why would he come here?" he's in a perfect situation"..remember? A few hugs and now you've changed your mind? I wouldn't mind a real PG for a change as long as he can stay healthy.

Why not bring Melo back as well? He can come off the bench behind Randle. Ha..forgot about Obi..
    Last edited by Bivory; 05-08-2021 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    I posted this 2 weeks ago and many here said I was nuts. "why would he come here?" he's in a perfect situation"..remember? A few hugs and now you've changed your mind? I wouldn't mind a real PG for a change as long as he can stay healthy.

Why not bring Melo back as well? He can come off the bench behind Randle. Ha..forgot about Obi..
    Heís been playing small forward though. I would definitely bring him back, we could use his scoring.

I think that is the Sicilian hug of "I curse you".

It's over for CP3.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    I think that is the Sicilian hug of "I curse you".

It's over for CP3.
    Nah, cp3 was his client for many years before taking the Knicks job. I think there is genuine love there.

The Knicks are BACK...part 2

if we could've gotten cp3 this off season instead of payton, I wonder how much of the dynamics of this team would've changed. I mean I still think we have a winning record but I don't think Randle becomes the player he is now, he's not forced to be the playmaker he is now, I don't think we trade for Rose...I mean so many things would've changed. Maybe Melo would've decided to join back also. It's an interested what if scenario.
    But seeing how Chris Paul is ballin out, I wish we could've gotten him.

Looking at last two games even if it was because of injuries I think thibs might want to bring back frank as potential 3andD player he might even become a important piece in playoffs against young.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Looking at last two games even if it was because of injuries I think thibs might want to bring back frank as potential 3andD player he might even become a important piece in playoffs against young.

Smh, people still want Frank?? It's like y'all got stockholm syndrome or something!

We need the clippers to get bounced 2nd round again. Maybe Leonard will wanna head east. Doubtful but never know lol

Rose/Luca
    Rj/Quick
    Leonard/bullock
    Randle/obi
    Mitch/Taj/Pellie

Two draft picks. Maybe we even try and trade for someone thatís pretty elite on both ends of the floor lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    Smh, people still want Frank?? It's like y'all got stockholm syndrome or something!
    Yea even I was the biggest frank supporter but yea dudes a bust bofl