Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 608 of 716 FirstFirst ... 108508558598606607608609610618658708 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 10739
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Another low-key potential acquisition at PG could be Cam Payne. I think hes a FA this year, but could be wrong.

Im also really warming to the idea of Malik Monk. Seems he completely turned things around in Charlotte. Cant imagine they keep all of Graham, Rozier, and Monk. Hed be a good replacement for Burks.
    Yeah Payne is super underrated. Hes been a big piece for the Suns off the bench.

Im very excited about this team with Mitchell Robinson and are rookies second year. We also have a new import. As good as we have played since the all star break this team has a lot of room for internal growth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Think I want lowry on a 1 year deal

Oladipo out for season having surgery

Will most likely have to settle for 1 year prove it deal

Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    Oladipo out for season having surgery

Will most likely have to settle for 1 year prove it deal
    Wow he looks really dumb for turning down those extensions now. He could be done tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Wow he looks really dumb for turning down those extensions now. He could be done tbh.
    Dodged that bullet...

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Man, we dodged a few bullets this season. This doesn't look good on Perry's part for pushing for us to trade for him.
    At least it makes Miami a little less dangerous in the playoffs.

The Knicks are BACK...part 2

Victor Oladipo overplayed his hand. He turned down those offers because he was thinking ego first, winning second.
    He'll be playing in the Craig Hodges pro bono league next season.

What exactly did Miami give up for Dipo that makes everyone say dodged a bullet lol.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Im not sure hes really gotten a chance since he left the Kings. Its similar to Noel post Sixers until now.

I think Noel priced himself out. Maybe they can get by with Taj and/or Obi. Another option is a rookie.
    Noel had a pretty good season for OKC too last year, I mean his #'s are about the same as his career marks, but I think us winning and him being a defensive anchor has changed the perception of him.

I have no idea what his market might look like though.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    What exactly did Miami give up for Dipo that makes everyone say dodged a bullet lol.

ppl were talking about us giving up the DET 2nd or even a first AND paying him $20m long term. it was a lose lose, even if he was healthy he was going to take shots from Randle/RJ/Rose

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post

Olynyk has been ballin for the Rockets and was doing great on the Heat. I mean he at least would've been a solid contributor this coming post season.

The Knicks are BACK...part 2

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Noel had a pretty good season for OKC too last year, I mean his #'s are about the same as his career marks, but I think us winning and him being a defensive anchor has changed the perception of him.

I have no idea what his market might look like though.
    Bigger market and winning changes a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    Olynyk has been ballin for the Rockets and was doing great on the Heat. I mean he at least would've been a solid contributor this coming post season.
    I don't get it that doesn't justify saying dodged a bullet especially when both players are UFA...

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    ppl were talking about us giving up the DET 2nd or even a first AND paying him $20m long term. it was a lose lose, even if he was healthy he was going to take shots from Randle/RJ/Rose
    And you think Knicks would have given him 20/ year if he got injured? Don't think anyone would have cared losing 2nd Rd pick if it meant you got a rotation player for it when healthy most draft picks aren't even rotation worthy this days just look at our bench for example lol.