Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 700 of 1120 FirstFirst ... 200600650690698699700701702710750800 ... LastLast
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 16794
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    I keep hearing how bright the future is for the Knicks and its buuulllsshhiiii. Knicks have THE OPPORTUNITY to have a bright future, but ONLY if they make the right moves with the money and picks they have. The future is brighter, I'll give you that but if we allow Thibs to make any decisions (aka, bring in a ton of vets and trade youth) forcing us into yrs of mediocrity, it will be a short lived dream followed by yrs of nightmares.

Knicks need ball handlers and creators because we have to get the ball out of Julius's hands which then makes him how valuable? We al fell in love with the guy but how good is he without the ball? I don't know how good Julius fits if he's not controlling things....Sign Graham, Barton, Oubre
    I agree with you about pur expectations needing to be lowered, Iím not buying the season we just had and Iím certainly not buying the kool-aid on Randle and Thibs.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    PHO with a legit shot to win the title, crazy. imagine if we had CP3 instead? we might have been an ECF team.
    Phx looks good, but they have also benefited from injuries

Anthony Davis down- when he was playing lakers were the better team.

Jamal Murray down

I'm waiting to see how they look vs a non injured team for a series

https://mobile.twitter.com/Dame_Lill...65900922449921

Even Dame knows he should Not have loss to campuzzo and rivers

Embarassing

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Read one rumor. Never trust rumors but Iíd do it in a heart beat

It was Knox both 2021 firsts
    For
    Wall and Houstonís pick this year. Iíd guess no way Houston does that but Iíd do it in a second
    Yea Iíd sign up for that easily. Iím hearing more Lebron to knicks in 22í rumors. Next season is his last contract year in LA. Ugh heís so annoying

The Knicks are BACK...part 2

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    Yea Iíd sign up for that easily. Iím hearing more Lebron to knicks in 22í rumors. Next season is his last contract year in LA. Ugh heís so annoying
    I donít even want that. I donít care if you told me itís getting a chip. I donít want it that way

It would be excruciating to have to root for him. Then hear about how we needed ďKing JamesĒ to win one

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I donít even want that. I donít care if you told me itís getting a chip. I donít want it that way

It would be excruciating to have to root for him. Then hear about how we needed ďKing JamesĒ to win one
    If LeBron can still play, youíre bugging lol. Iíd take LeBron on the Knicks any day.

Quote Originally Posted by rpgmaster86 View Post
    Same, Lebron we would get at 40 and washed up lol makes perfect sense but hiefully thatís fake. Didnít he sign a 2 year max again though?
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    Thatís exactly what Iím saying. Some poster said ďRumor is he wants 3/$60MĒ which is nuts considering he can just opt-in for almost $45M.
    Again I didnít just make it up. I told you who said it. Iím sure Paul isnít just about money at this point anyway
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    PHO with a legit shot to win the title, crazy. imagine if we had CP3 instead? we might have been an ECF team.
    Super unlikely even if they got there that they beat the nets. I like Utah over the suns anyway
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    I doubt it we don't have legit defender at C and SF nor do we have super scorer like Booker.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    We have defenders lmao noels a better defender than ayton. Yeah we donít have a super scorer like booker but Paul over Payton we beat AtlantA. Not sure about 76ers tho
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Iggy Brazdiekis goes to Orlando comes off the bench and puts up 11pts 5rbs and 2asts a game right out of the box. Shooting 44% from the field and 40% from 3. Nice job Knicks.
    LMAO 8 games at the end of the season on the worst team in basketball. Stop it
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post

Couldnít agree more

Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    On the Knicks a team lacking talent and starting Elfrid Payton he couldn't come off the bench for any minutes...
    He sucks. Heís not athletic and canít get his own shot. He may be a solid shooter maybe but heís an awful defender and awful player. Heís not an nba player
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I canít stand Lebron but sign me up for a championship. Havenít even had any success since Iíve been a fan. Lebron isnít that take you to a title by himself player anymore anyway: would need s lot more then just him
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Same, Lebron we would get at 40 and washed up lol makes perfect sense but hiefully thatís fake. Didnít he sign a 2 year max again though?
    Yea but he can be a free agent in summer of 2023 at age 38.
    Itís also the same year Bronny, graduates high school.