Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Can James Harden Win A Championship as the #1 Option?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 66.67%
  • No

7 33.33%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    He said he needs video and data logs, not a wikipedia article.

If you cannot provide conclusive video evidence to convince Dade County, then the earth is not round. Simple as that.
    The problem is no matter what video I post, he’ll have some reason why it doesn’t count (it’s fake, lying, etc.). Short of him actually going to the South Pole he’ll never believe it (and even then, he probably still won’t).

But just in case he is reasonable, here’s an entire tour of the South Pole research station:

https://youtu.be/2bNRNqaKxZ8

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I think Dunning Krueger is the perfect way to explain that level of ignorance. There's almost an arrogance to people like flat earthers and anti-vaxxers—people who believe that because they read a couple of blog posts from other conspiracy theorists, watched some Youtube videos and converse with other similarly uninformed people, that they know enough to disprove brilliant scientists and generations worth of knowledge on something considered to be scientific fact by the vast majority of humanity.

I knew PSD had some folks like that in it because of previous conversations on these kinds of topics, but every time something like this gets brought up, I'm stunned at that level of arrogance and ignorance from people I've talked sports with online for years.
    Precisely. The woke crowd that could barely pass HS biology class do some "research" (and I use that term loosely to say the least) and they disregard centuries worth of scientific research on the topic. The notion that there is some massive conspiracy about the Earth being a sphere is just laughable. Why would anyone do that? What possible benefit would there be to "covering up" the shape of the Earth!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Would I believe that the Earth's centre of mass is pulling my centre of mass towards it if indeed the Earth was flat? That depends. Would James Harden be able to guard Dion Waiters for a full game? The obvious answer to both questions is no.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Wait, what nonsense is this I'm reading? You need proof the earth is round?

You know many people have been to the South Pole right? The first person to make it to the South Pole did so in 1911.

There's a freaking Research installation at the South Pole:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amunds...h_Pole_Station
    So you can understand what I am talking about.

Full exploration of the so called south pole. When Richard E byrd https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...ichard+e+byrd+

was ordered to check out that terrain BUT there is a reason why he was exploring the so called south pole (it would be cool to search out why).

There are certain areas of the so called south pole that you can vacation to, but full exploration requires permission at this stage of the game. The ones that are granted this permission is apart of the game or no threat.

https://www.nytimes.com/1985/10/20/u...ic-treaty.html

https://2009-2017.state.gov/document...tion/30610.pdf

They classify a majority of the terrain under https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antarc...Protected_Area

The Antarctic Treaty System
    The Antarctic Treaty System comprises the Treaty itself and a number of related agreements. It also includes a range of organisations that contribute to the work of the decision-making forums.

In addition to the related agreements (described below), the Treaty System includes the recommendations, measures, decisions and resolutions of the Consultative Meetings relating to matters such as:

scientific cooperation;
    protection of the Antarctic environment;
    conservation of plants and animals;
    preservation of historic sites;
    designation and management of protected areas;
    management of tourism;
    information exchange;
    collection of meteorological data;
    hydrographic charting;
    logistic cooperation; and
    communications and safety.
    The Treaty Parties have put in place rules relating to specific issues. The development of these agreements has allowed the implementation, with greater precision, of legally binding provisions for the regulation of activities in Antarctica.
    https://www.bas.ac.uk/about/antarcti...aty-explained/

Long story short after operation fish bowl, a world treaty was signed to the extent that no country, corporation, or individual can setup shop; but of course something happened in between this event; fake moon landing. Do some research on what the Russian were doing around this time.

I'll check out what you posted for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Also, the idea that scientists or educated men believed the earth was flat throughout history is erroneous. Pythagoras calculated the earth to be round in the 6th century B.C., and pretty much every scientist from then on agreed it was round:

https://blogs.ei.columbia.edu/2018/0...-would-happen/

Christopher Columbus wasn't sailing around the world to see if it was flat, he was looking for a shorter route to India to trade for their spices (hence why he called Native Americans Indians upon arrival).
    Here is one of the real reason why Columbus sailed to Arsareth

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...used+2+esdras+

When he arrived, of course he meet and spoke to the descendants of 1- of the tribes of Israel. Not saying all the people that was on the Islands and so called North & South America were Israelites.

Just to let you know, most of the so called blacks was already on this side, but thats another story for another day. Look into it. Dark skin natives & in Mexico Los Lunas/Lumas Decalogue Stone.

10 Commandments in Hebrew

Read 2nd Esdras 13:40-45

EDIT***

Also please see were I stand on flat earth. What does Columbus have to do with this.
    Last edited by Dade County; 12-18-2020 at 08:54 PM.

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

The problem is no matter what video I post, he’ll have some reason why it doesn’t count (it’s fake, lying, etc.). Short of him actually going to the South Pole he’ll never believe it (and even then, he probably still won’t).

But just in case he is reasonable, here’s an entire tour of the South Pole research station:

https://youtu.be/2bNRNqaKxZ8
    Ok scanned through it. Please when you have time, look through what I sent you in earlier post.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    And you denying the information that people who have devoted their entire lives to a particular subject have provided you shows who you truly are. I love when quacks say "do your own research" like some random idiot could come close to the research that the scientific community has performed in a given area.
    too much respecter of persons going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    I mean I would welcome any peer reviewed research you have conducted on your own. But I know it's just some stupid google searches specifically filtered to find other quacks with similar views. But sadly after reading your next post I realize that you're too "woke" to ever believe science. There's also a thing called the Dunning Krueger Effect. It runs rampant in people of your ilk.
    Ok

But your attitude already points to that your mind is already made up. So like i have stated this info is for someone that is willing to look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I think Dunning Krueger is the perfect way to explain that level of ignorance. There's almost an arrogance to people like flat earthers and anti-vaxxers—people who believe that because they read a couple of blog posts from other conspiracy theorists, watched some Youtube videos and converse with other similarly uninformed people, that they know enough to disprove brilliant scientists and generations worth of knowledge on something considered to be scientific fact by the vast majority of humanity.

I knew PSD had some folks like that in it because of previous conversations on these kinds of topics, but every time something like this gets brought up, I'm stunned at that level of arrogance and ignorance from people I've talked sports with online for years.
    I feel the same way. You and the other poster seem really high strong over this topic, to the point that you are trying to insult me, and if you could you would go all out.

It wouldn't change anything, but dear goodness. Any outside person looking in, can attest to this.

But I'm doing this for the posters that never knew & would like to see whats up.
    Last edited by Dade County; 12-18-2020 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    He said he needs video and data logs, not a wikipedia article.

If you cannot provide conclusive video evidence to convince Dade County, then the earth is not round. Simple as that.
    Well, we can go article for article, but what I want from them is to look into it thats all.

From the so called astronauts in space (look at some videos on Nasa website and compare them to videos of people trying to disprove the validity of those same videos); to Airline flight logs when traveling to a particular country, why the dead zone...etc

Just look at both sides. Look up some so called scientist that joined together saying the planet doesn't rotate/spin. I go by scripture though, but at least I looked at all sides.

If you pull a book/article, find another person with that same scholastic degree or greater refuting that text. Both sides will provide their version of what the researched as truth.
    Last edited by Dade County; 12-18-2020 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    Yes Harden can be a #1 player... let me quote a recent post to get a debate going... and... wait wtf is going on in here?

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post

Trying to convince a flat Earther that the Earth is round is like trying to convince James Harden to stop dribbling the basketball on offensive possessions. If you keep doing it he's going to try and get rid of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Trying to convince a flat Earther that the Earth is round is like trying to convince James Harden to stop dribbling the basketball on offensive possessions. If you keep doing it he's going to try and get rid of you.
    Lol

Is he good enough? Yes. Is it likely to happen? No.

I actually have a really good comparison for James Harden. Dominique Wilkins.

Insanely talented on offence but so bad on defence that it kept his teams from ever sniffing success. I'm not saying Dominique was a great 3pt shooter. Just that he was a dominant and flashy offensive player who had the ball in his hands a lot.
    Last edited by R. Johnson#3; 12-20-2020 at 02:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

This thread. WTF

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast