Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 99 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1644
    Lowry is off today. Overall, a good game but the offense late in the third got stagnate and the Knicks opened this game up.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Lowry is off today. Overall, a good game but the offense late in the third got stagnate and the Knicks opened this game up.

I thought we had a chance when we brought it to within 7 late in the 4th but yeah, this Knicks team is playing with a lot of confidence. I’m loving their ball movement

Good loss.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I thought we had a chance when we brought it to within 7 late in the 4th but yeah, this Knicks team is playing with a lot of confidence. I’m loving their ball movement
    Yeah they are playing with a lot of confidence.

Birch played really well today. He makes quick passes and enables the Raptors to rotate easier defensively as he can stay home on rotations.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Its good to see Siakam knock down some outside shots the last 3 consecutive games. He has struggled after covid stringing together any kind of good shooting streak from behind the arc. When he is knocking down outside shots this team is really hard to stop.

On a different note...the Raps couldn't have much better luck. They got to play Cleveland without Sexton. Tonight they get Brooklyn without Harden. They will get Denver without Murray , Utah without Donovan Mitchell and the Lakers without Lebron. Not to mention they have a game left against the Bulls and the Wizards...and if they go on any kind of run may even be able to catch Indiana....who keeps losing players and they finish the season. against.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    Its good to see Siakam knock down some outside shots the last 3 consecutive games. He has struggled after covid stringing together any kind of good shooting streak from behind the arc. When he is knocking down outside shots this team is really hard to stop.

On a different note...the Raps couldn't have much better luck. They got to play Cleveland without Sexton. Tonight they get Brooklyn without Harden. They will get Denver without Murray , Utah without Donovan Mitchell and the Lakers without Lebron. Not to mention they have a game left against the Bulls and the Wizards...and if they go on any kind of run may even be able to catch Indiana....who keeps losing players and they finish the season. against.
    This is the worst case scenario.

May 6th vs the Wizards could be a huge game.

Their schedule is not bad though. The Raptors have it tough.
    Last edited by aman_13; 04-27-2021 at 04:52 PM.

Yeah they are playing with a lot of confidence.

Birch played really well today. He makes quick passes and enables the Raptors to rotate easier defensively as he can stay home on rotations.

I really like him. I think with the opportunity he will turn out to be a good solid vet on this team.

May 6th vs the Wizards could be a huge game.

Their schedule is not bad though. The Raptors have it tough.
    Im enjoying these last games. They all feel almost like a playoff game. Every game is a must win, and if we fall short its not like we would have caught the cavs, pistons, or magic even if we did try to tank. So Im just watching these guys fight through and where ever the chips land Ill be ok with that. I think we have 3 picks and that gives us 3 chances to land a really good player in the draft. We have strong scouting.

Im enjoying these last games. They all feel almost like a playoff game. Every game is a must win, and if we fall short its not like we would have caught the cavs, pistons, or magic even if we did try to tank. So Im just watching these guys fight through and where ever the chips land Ill be ok with that. I think we have 3 picks and that gives us 3 chances to land a really good player in the draft. We have strong scouting.
    Yeah I'm all for whatever happens.

That's my general temperament. I still hope for losses because I covet a Top4 selection in the draft and the gain is much bigger long term than making the play in. The difference between 9 and 15 picks doesn't really move any needle long term. Increasing chances of luck has meaning for me. Player development does too. It will be what it will be.

When Leo is calling the game you would think he’s teaching basketball 101 to 8 year olds. I don’t think there is anyone more anyone calling games than this guy. I can only imagine what he would be like as a coach. Cringe

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    That's my general temperament. I still hope for losses because I covet a Top4 selection in the draft and the gain is much bigger long term than making the play in. The difference between 9 and 15 picks doesn't really move any needle long term. Increasing chances of luck has meaning for me. Player development does too. It will be what it will be.
    I would have liked that as well bro, but we were never gonna catch the Cavs, Magic, Pistons, Rockets even if we tried. Dammed if we do dammed if we don’t

Siakam has some nice handles for a PF

I would have liked that as well bro, but we were never gonna catch the Cavs, Magic, Pistons, Rockets even if we tried. Dammed if we do dammed if we don’t
    Lottery ball luck can shift in the 7-12 range, but it is hard to quantify the value of that variable luck.

I will say, outside the Top 4, I do really like Barnes. But it feels like he'll fall in the 5-7 range, which likely won't be where we are picking.