Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 71 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1644
    I think they could feel the re-tool coming, and expected Gasol to be more open to a 1 year deal.

https://i.imgur.com/sNl8hwe.png

the almighty ty jerome

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I think they could feel the re-tool coming, and expected Gasol to be more open to a 1 year deal.
    i think gasol saw the writing on the wall and felt his time here was done.

There's literally no way we can lose this game. Half their team isnt even playing.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    I've heard it mentioned here that Raptors prioritized Gasol over Serge, but can I ask the source on that? Just seems bizarre and incredibly stupid. It's hard for me to believe that this front office would prioritize a 35 year old they've watched decline in front of their eyes.

Has that report been verified at all? Who did it come from?
    There were numerous reports at the time. Here’s one article that sums it up well. https://www.sportsnet.ca/nba/article...r-serge-ibaka/

GTJ is a god. goated.

In a down year there have been some bright spots. One of them is OG! He is having a nice season.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

flynn isnt a very exciting prospect tbh. i feel like even wright showed more flashes in his rookie year.

It's just too many threes. They need a big but someone who can stabilize the offense.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    flynn isnt a very exciting prospect tbh. i feel like even wright showed more flashes in his rookie year.
    Wright was all flash. I hope Flynn becomes all substance.

struggling against a g league team. sad

The Raptors playing too fast imo. It is so hard to play defense like this and that's why they are struggling with back to backs.

And I guess they kind of have too because they struggle in the half court but if you keep giving up threes like the Raptors do, then the line between winning and losing becomes pretty thin.

I can't believe the Hornets and Knicks are 4th and 5th and the Raptors are 11th. We expected a drop off but not this.

It is interesting how many non playoff teams are sitting in the top 10 in pace this season.

6 teams with the Raptors and OKC tied for 10th.

Page 71 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast