Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 66 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Raptor twitter is wild man. Some of these youths say the funniest ****.
    Yeah I stopped reading. The other forum is pretty bad too.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

The one thing Siakam is doing that makes me feel there is another level he can get to is his ability to get deep into the paint against most matchups. There are times where he gets pushed off balance but he is able to get a nice look at the basket on a turnaround jump shot in most cases. He is not consistent with that shot but I like that he can get that look more times than not.

Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Changes his tone real quick eh lol ... I guess he doesnt want to be Lavar after all
    I get Flynn's dad wanting to be like what LaVar Ball was when Lonzo first got to the league cuz the fact is, Malachi just does not get the amount of minutes his fellow rookies like Edwards, LaMelo, Haliburton, Quickley and company get...now is Eric Flynn wrong for wanting his son to be ballin?

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Siakam lost 10-15 lbs during covid protocols. He says he feels quicker and is experimenting with where his weight should be.

I've really liked his play over the last couple months. A little up and down but he is attacking the net with force and is getting high quality looks. The weight loss might have actually helped his defense. He is looking quicker laterally and showing signs of the type of defense he was playing early last year.

Okay but if that is the case, he should be carrying this team to wins no? I'm just sayin that's all 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Okay but if that is the case, he should be carrying this team to wins no? I'm just sayin that's all [emoji846]
    Because I've liked his play? The Raptors winning or losing is not predicated on one player. Their struggles have been based on a combination of factors, which you should be aware of since you are a huge fan of the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I get Flynn's dad wanting to be like what LaVar Ball was when Lonzo first got to the league cuz the fact is, Malachi just does not get the amount of minutes his fellow rookies like Edwards, LaMelo, Haliburton, Quickley and company get...now is Eric Flynn wrong for wanting his son to be ballin?
    Is it wrong for wanting it ? No, but I dont agree with taking it to social media. I think parents should understand that they are really embarrassing their son but doing so. If you notice not even LaVar talks nearly as much as he use to.

Siakam lost 10-15 lbs during covid protocols. He says he feels quicker and is experimenting with where his weight should be.

I've really liked his play over the last couple months. A little up and down but he is attacking the net with force and is getting high quality looks. The weight loss might have actually helped his defense. He is looking quicker laterally and showing signs of the type of defense he was playing early last year.

I didnt even notice that hes lost that much weight... this is also why Im afraid of Boucher adding weight even though we know he needs to. We just dont know how it will effect him. 10-15 lbs makes a lot of difference in your laterals, verticals, explosiveness etc

Are there really fans out there who want Nick fired? That's just absurd. They must be bandwagon followers who dont know what losing feels like. It's not his fault the team is undersized and has no depth at center.

Fan base has a hard time grasping that were trying to lose. They think Nurse is going for the Larry OB lol

I think Siakam is just trying really hard to recapture that magic. NBA has been too easy for him. Ever since the bubble he has had a difficult time. Now he's going through that time period where he is messing with everything to find an answer.

Yeah Ive been tempted to chime in on how pleased Ive been with siakams play lately. Looking back at the season as a whole I see it as a step forward for him. Hes expanded on his game by sharing the rock, and making it work for himself with less talent around him. Hes had some attitude problems and we all wish his percentages were higher, but his play has not been bad at all this year.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Yeah Ive been tempted to chime in on how pleased Ive been with siakams play lately. Looking back at the season as a whole I see it as a step forward for him. Hes expanded on his game by sharing the rock, and making it work for himself with less talent around him. Hes had some attitude problems and we all wish his percentages were higher, but his play has not been bad at all this year.
    Hope he continues to trend upwards and find that swag back again

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    yeah leo wouldnt stfu about it

lol yeah...

Brutal basketball.

Page 66 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast