Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 65 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    still waiting on that one guy to show me the advanced stats that said that Baynes and Len were great additions. Baynes is probably one of the worst players who have gotten consistent minutes in Raptor history.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    tbh as soon as they signed Baynes and Len, I knew I wasn't going to be very invested in this season.
    I lost all interest in the season. trade dead line was most exciting thing about this season. And now just waiting for the season to end to see what we do in the off season.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I lost all interest in the season. trade dead line was most exciting thing about this season. And now just waiting for the season to end to see what we do in the off season.
    It's k, it's pretty obvious they're stealth tanking anyway. Center position is a joke to fill. They can literally tank and tell the media that they're not, blah blah blah culture and everyone would eat it up.

still waiting on that one guy to show me the advanced stats that said that Baynes and Len were great additions. Baynes is probably one of the worst players who have gotten consistent minutes in Raptor history.
    Those are the fans Iím talking about. The ones that drink the kool aid and wear rose coloured glasses. Seems so out of touch.

It's k, it's pretty obvious they're stealth tanking anyway. Center position is a joke to fill. They can literally tank and tell the media that they're not, blah blah blah culture and everyone would eat it up.
    What Iím worried about is early signs of that culture deteriorating with players already turning in to selfish hero ball types basically overnight. Didnít we hang out hat on next man up? Ball movement? Now itís Siakam/FVV/OG taking turns going iso, and playing one on one? That I donít get. I understand it helps us lose games, but we donít want to create bad habits here either. Thatís a bit surprising to me

What worries me here is that when Lowry isnít around that this is what the team reverts too. To your point, I didnít think they needed a baby sitter. These guys are vets now.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 03-29-2021 at 01:08 PM.

What Iím worried about is early signs of that culture deteriorating with players already turning in to selfish hero ball types basically overnight. Didnít we hang out hat on next man up? Ball movement? Now itís Siakam/FVV/OG taking turns going iso, and playing one on one? That I donít get. I understand it helps us lose games, but we donít want to create bad habits here either. Thatís a bit surprising to me

What worries me here is that when Lowry isnít around that this is what the team reverts too. To your point, I didnít think they needed a baby sitter. These guys are vets now.
    tbh this team has a lot of selfish players. It's always been like this when Lowry is out. Lowry babysits a lot more so guys aren't as trigger happy. People just generally don't notice or want to talk about it because we were winning in the past. FVV has always tried to play hero. Pascal loves to take on 1v3s. Boucher will launch it from anywhere.
    Last edited by ecart; 03-29-2021 at 01:46 PM.

Changes his tone real quick eh lol ... I guess he doesnít want to be Lavar after all

Changes his tone real quick eh lol ... I guess he doesnít want to be Lavar after all
    its cause he bullied Nurse into playing Flynn so he likes Nurse now kek

tbh this team has a lot of selfish players. It's always been like this when Lowry is out. Lowry babysits a lot more so guys aren't as trigger happy. People just generally don't notice or want to talk about it because we were winning in the past. FVV has always tried to play hero. Pascal loves to take on 1v3s. Boucher will launch it from anywhere.
    You know I wasnít fully aware of this prior to the dead line. How good is this core then if itís completely reliant on Lowry? Basically if he leaves our ball movement goes with him? See to me thatís not a culture, thatís just one great leader setting the tone, and if he leaves it all goes with him. This is a problem IMO.

Freddy needs to start developing his floor general game. He has to think about life after Lowry. He has to understand that he is going to be the PG even if he isnít one right now. He was groomed to be the next guy. Not the guy reliant on the current pg. Nurse is going to have to start hitting that point home to him. Hey man youíre not Lou Williams, we need you to do more than just score.

its cause he bullied Nurse into playing Flynn so he likes Nurse now kek
    Oh I know, thatís why heís changed his tone lol itís just kinda funny.

Flynn looks like a project to me. Tbh, what do you think of him from the small sample size

Are there really fans out there who want Nick fired? That's just absurd. They must be bandwagon followers who dont know what losing feels like. It's not his fault the team is undersized and has no depth at center.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by aman_13; 03-29-2021 at 03:40 PM.
    ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

Oh I know, thatís why heís changed his tone lol itís just kinda funny.

Flynn looks like a project to me. Tbh, what do you think of him from the small sample size
    I'm not a fan of small guards and for all this talk about him being an elite pick and roll guard, he hasn't really shown any flashes of that. For a 4 year guard, he's not very polished idk. It is too early to tell but I think his ceiling is backup PG like Delon.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Are there really fans out there who want Nick fired? That's the just absurd. They must be bandwagon followers who dont know what losing feels like. It's not his fault the team is undersized and has no depth at center.

Raptor twitter is wild man. Some of these youths say the funniest ****.

Siakam lost 10-15 lbs during covid protocols. He says he feels quicker and is experimenting with where his weight should be.

I've really liked his play over the last couple months. A little up and down but he is attacking the net with force and is getting high quality looks. The weight loss might have actually helped his defense. He is looking quicker laterally and showing signs of the type of defense he was playing early last year.

ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

Page 65 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast