Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 60 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 1644
  1. #886
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4,040
    #fade4cade
    #lowly4mobley

  2. #887
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,758
    The Raptors just keep losing these close games.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  3. #888
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4,040
    GTJ had a shaky offensive debut but I thought his defense was pretty damn good.

  4. #889
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,758
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    GTJ had a shaky offensive debut but I thought his defense was pretty damn good.
    Yeah he looked solid, especially considering he had no practice.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  5. #890
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,758
    Powell is having a very nice debut with the Blazers.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  6. #891
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    14,540
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Powell is having a very nice debut with the Blazers.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    I've switched over. He's going to be fun with that team.

  7. #892
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4,040
    Olshey watched NBA allstar games and thought to himself, I want my team to play like that. All O no D.

  8. 03-27-2021, 12:41 PM
    Reason
    Trolling/baiting

  9. #893
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    32,848
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Raptors may as well tank cuz this currently constructed team are just trash right now. It needs to be said. Tank and rebuild through the draft cuz at this point y'all are just not watchable. Brutally honest. Gon give it to y'all all the way 💯
    Final warning

    The IP Address is: 206.223.172.198
    The host name is: 206.223.172.198

  10. #894
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    32,848
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I can't say enough how much this team misses Ibaka and Gasol. The offense just comes so much harder this season.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Still puzzled how we managed to lose both. And with Ibaka signing for a fam bargain with the clippers

  11. #895
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4,040
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Still puzzled how we managed to lose both. And with Ibaka signing for a fam bargain with the clippers
    Masai tried to have his cake and eat it too. Lowballed both of them to try to keep both of them and made Ibaka wait to try to work something out with Gasol. Ibaka got mad and went to LAC.

    If this Lowry thing turns out badly, he's going to be the first GM that got nothing out of a championship roster.

  12. #896
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    32,848
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Masai tried to have his cake and eat it too. Lowballed both of them to try to keep both of them and made Ibaka wait to try to work something out with Gasol. Ibaka got mad and went to LAC.

    If this Lowry thing turns out badly, he's going to be the first GM that got nothing out of a championship roster.
    we could have easily done with out Gasol. Any one who has watched him knows hes cooked.

    That last sentence really sunk in... Jeez

  13. #897
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4,040
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    we could have easily done with out Gasol. Any one who has watched him knows hes cooked.

    That last sentence really sunk in... Jeez
    I think they got complacent and entitled, felt guys were just gonna reup and Giannis was gonna be a sure thing. It honestly feels like they spent all their time jerking off to Giannis and pannicked once Giannis reupped.

  14. #898
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    10,944
    Raptors fans saying y'all need a center but don't y'all have one? I mean Boucher is your center isn't he not? But for some reason Nurse doesn't start him. Y'alls problem is Baynes if you want me to be brutally honest with you. Yeah he's supposed to be depth at your center position but really signing him in the first place was a mistake. Shouldn't have even signed him to begin with. Like how y'all got rid of Len and bought him out, you should have done the same thing to Baynes and bought him out but for some reason you hold on to him.

    Simple you buy out Baynes and create even more roster space on your team. Do that and go into the buyout market again and get a better center.

    I mean buyout market there are still centers out there like Drummond, Whiteside, Boogie Cousins that the Raptors can grab.

    And then you can fill out whatever other roster spots are available with whoever you want.

    But either way it still won't fix the main problem of y'alls team. The main problem of what it really boils down to is the fact that the Raptors have no closer. If the Raptors had a closer or could close out games, then the Raptors would have a better win loss record no?

    Before y'all think I'm baiting or trolling, I'm actually not. I'm giving you honest assessments here. Point blank period. I'm not knocking y'all in any way.

    It comes down to defensive identity and the Raptors lost that when they lost Ibaka and Gasol after the Bubble season ended. It also comes down to basketball IQ as well and this season yeah it shows in flashes but then at times it does not.

    Yes y'all are still trying to find your defensive identity once again. But another problem too is certain rotations within your lineup.

    Am I right or am I wrong? I'm just giving an astute honest assessment, not even an opinion either more like an actual observation from a distance. See I'm giving it to you straight and just areas of need that your team needs to address if you want to get back to winning basketball.

    Now all things being said, today y'all have to face Powell and the Blazers tonight. Just that quickly too after the trade went down just like 4 days ago. Trent too also has to face his former team.

    It is going to be weird but emotional all at the same time.

  15. #899
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    14,540
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Raptors fans saying y'all need a center but don't y'all have one? I mean Boucher is your center isn't he not? But for some reason Nurse doesn't start him. Y'alls problem is Baynes if you want me to be brutally honest with you. Yeah he's supposed to be depth at your center position but really signing him in the first place was a mistake. Shouldn't have even signed him to begin with. Like how y'all got rid of Len and bought him out, you should have done the same thing to Baynes and bought him out but for some reason you hold on to him.

    Simple you buy out Baynes and create even more roster space on your team. Do that and go into the buyout market again and get a better center.

    I mean buyout market there are still centers out there like Drummond, Whiteside, Boogie Cousins that the Raptors can grab.

    And then you can fill out whatever other roster spots are available with whoever you want.

    But either way it still won't fix the main problem of y'alls team. The main problem of what it really boils down to is the fact that the Raptors have no closer. If the Raptors had a closer or could close out games, then the Raptors would have a better win loss record no?

    Before y'all think I'm baiting or trolling, I'm actually not. I'm giving you honest assessments here. Point blank period. I'm not knocking y'all in any way.

    It comes down to defensive identity and the Raptors lost that when they lost Ibaka and Gasol after the Bubble season ended. It also comes down to basketball IQ as well and this season yeah it shows in flashes but then at times it does not.

    Yes y'all are still trying to find your defensive identity once again. But another problem too is certain rotations within your lineup.

    Am I right or am I wrong? I'm just giving an astute honest assessment, not even an opinion either more like an actual observation from a distance. See I'm giving it to you straight and just areas of need that your team needs to address if you want to get back to winning basketball.

    Now all things being said, today y'all have to face Powell and the Blazers tonight. Just that quickly too after the trade went down just like 4 days ago. Trent too also has to face his former team.

    It is going to be weird but emotional all at the same time.
    So I'll reply. I don't interpret this as baiting or trolling. The only thing... We know.

    We know that Serge and Gasol losses were huge for interior defense.
    We know Baynes is terrible. It's why we call him the tank commander.
    We know we don't have superstar talent to close games.

    None of that is visionary.

    It's also why we don't buyout Baynes. Let the losses come. Or why we don't be big players in buyout market.

    Boucher has been excellent, but he lacks the strength and rebounding to start at C. It's a step back year. Develop the kids, have an active off-season in draft and free agency and regroup.

    You actually don't need to be honest with us. We are pretty honest with ourselves....

  16. #900
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    7,928
    So does Trent get to guard Powell tonight?👀👀👀

Page 60 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •