Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 110 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Theres talks of boston forwarding norm to houston for Harden after that. But even that wont be enough to get raptors out of the 0-2 hole with 70 games to go.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Hopefully Masai pulls off that Tatum for Norm swap that’s been in the news lately.

Sometimes I wonder if you are even a real person or just a software that randomly generates sentences with words out of nba articles.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Y'all don't need to just work on your defense PERIOD...should be ashamed of yourselves like it is almost embarrassing...not only too many holes on this team but you guys need to work on finishing at the rim and hitting your ****in shots...better yet get in the gym right now!!!

Y'all will probably take another L when you face the Sixers tonight...who is goin to stop Embiid on this new look Raptors team? Nobody. Who is goin to stop Simmons? Nobody.

VanVleet is probably the only one who is ballin out but he ain't playin like no closer that's for sure. Siakam is supposed to be Spicy P. He should be called Pandemic P with his inconsistent play and you guys call him an All Star. Paul George doesn't even deserve the name Pandemic P, Siakam does not just with his play but he just is not a leader period.

It's sad how bad Alex Len is in the PnR but his rebounding is sorely needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Boucher defending D12 looks like a little kid play fighting with his Dad.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    It's sad how bad Alex Len is in the PnR but his rebounding is sorely needed.
    He's playing as expected. Good matchup for him to get some run.

Stanley Johnson being first off the bench is quite shocking. Looking good defensively, but he is hard to watch on the other end...

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    He's playing as expected. Good matchup for him to get some run.

Stanley Johnson being first off the bench is quite shocking. Looking good defensively, but he is hard to watch on the other end...
    He's been hustling on offence though. It's got him a few buckets.

Siakam again just not looking like the guy he was paid to be. Kinda hard to root for him, he just doesnt look interested at times. Poor fouls at the end of the game as well. Gonna be a grind of a season but nice to get a look at stanley today. In lineup where he isnt the ball handler, he looks much better. Its a matter of time till we break out of the slump but consistency will be up in the air.

It was nice to see Stanley get some run today. He played well. Siakam walked off the court upon fouling out. I'm assuming that was based off frustration unless he is required to leave for a reason I'm not aware of?

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

9. 12-30-2020, 09:42 AM
    Reason
    Baiting/trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    What more can I say honestly...yet another loss and y'all are 0-3...if you can't even beat the Knicks tomorrow...and it is not even funny anymore honestly...straight up embarrassing I'm sorry to say it but it's true

But what Ernie, Barkley, Kenny and Shaq were sayin about this Raptors team...It is hard to disagree with them because they are 100 percent right. The Raptors have no closer on this team. Shaq said if Siakam wants to be in that Top 5 or Top 10 elite level type of superstar in this league, he has to do a lot more than what he's doin right now. Shaq then went on to say that Siakam is a complimentary piece at best or at least he is playin like one but not at the level of an All Star who can carry this franchise to a title. Hard not to agree with an NBA legend/Hall of Famer who actually knows what he's talkin about. Then Sir Charles echoed that same sentiment but then went in on VanVleet and Lowry but basically went more in on VanVleet because he sure as hell isn't playin like a star who can be an All Star. Chuckster then said that the Raptors paid him all that money in the off season but he has more or less failed to show up in these past 3 games.

But Ernie basically said Lowry hands down is their best player. Hard not to agree but Lowry needs to carry this franchise now more than ever because Siakam ain't really doin his job and neither is VanVleet. I'm sorry to say it.

Kenny basically echoed their same sentiments but said that ever since you lost Ibaka and Gasol, it is like you guys have lost whatever defensive identity you had to start with. Is he wrong? From the looks of things, I say a HARD NO

Kind of hard not to disagree with the TNT Panel especially when they are right mostly about this team especially with the way things are going.

Y'all have those built in leads only to lose them every time. Y'all can't hold on to a lead and that's FACTS. It is factual and I'm not even trolling y'all either...giving it to you real talk. Bein brutally honest with you Raptor fans.
    Are you delusional? You act like we are expecting this team to be a championship contender. This is after 3 games? Do you think 3-1 Cavs are going to make the playoffs? Raptors will figure it out and they aren't going to be anything more than a regular playoff team this year. I believe you have some massive expectations for this team for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Are you delusional? You act like we are expecting this team to be a championship contender. This is after 3 games? Do you think 3-1 Cavs are going to make the playoffs? Raptors will figure it out and they aren't going to be anything more than a regular playoff team this year. I believe you have some massive expectations for this team for some reason.
    You're giving him what he wants by responding like this.

12. 12-30-2020, 12:30 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/trolling

Siakam needs to stop taking mid range. Still forcing too much.

14. 12-30-2020, 01:00 PM
    Reason
    Baiting/trolling

Raps are in trouble. The way the team is currently constructed they are a first round exit and by the looks of it, if things keep going as they are they wont even be in the playoffs.

Who here is convinced that Siakam/OG/FVV is a core that has a ceiling higher than the 2nd round at best? I personally dont see it, and I think Masai needs to retool this team. Lowry is expiring and turning 35. Gotta figure something out.

And whats up with Masai's extension?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Siakam needs to stop taking mid range. Still forcing too much.
    I'd like to see the Raptors run some more pick and pop with Siakam.

His jumper looks much better despite the misses. What is getting him in trouble is his drives to the rim as it still feels like he is not going up strong enough.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I'd like to see the Raptors run some more pick and pop with Siakam.

His jumper looks much better despite the misses. What is getting him in trouble is his drives to the rim as it still feels like he is not going up strong enough.

I dont know what warranted Siakam becoming the highest paid player in franchise history. I dont think he will lead the team as far as Demar did even. I dont see us getting to the ECF's with Siakam as our best player, especially not with this cast. I actually wouldnt mind to see a big trade at this point.

The Nets, Bucks, Heat, Celtics, & 76ers all have a better core. Thats the top 5 seeds in the east. The Magic & Pacers are going to be competitive this year. There are some good up and coming young teams on the rise too like the Hawks. I see this team fighting for a 7th/8th seed realistically and I dont think Masai is banking on free agency now that Giannis is off the table. So really in order to improve on what we have, we need Masai to get clever with some trades as he has always done.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 12-30-2020 at 02:25 PM.

FVV/Powell + expiring contracts McCaw & Stan Johnson + future picks for Harden & Tucker

Lowry - Flynn
    Harden - Davis
    OG - Tucker
    Siakam - Boucher
    Baynes - Len

Page 6 of 110 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast