Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 52 of 110 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Tough loss. Raptors had their chances.

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Tough loss. Raptors had their chances.
    We have said that a lot this season.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Did you watch the game? They weren’t all wide open shots off of assists. Dudes creating.
    Did you? He had like what 2 3's that were contested? How many of his 2's were off of dribble hand offs or in transition?

It's so odd you would claim this. This isn't a subjective thing you can wave off. There's literally video playback lol.
    Last edited by ecart; 03-19-2021 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    We have said that a lot this season.

A lot of fans think we're just unlucky. But when you're that unlucky that many times, you're just bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    A lot of fans think we're just unlucky. But when you're that unlucky that many times, you're just bad.
    I dunno how any intelligent fan could have expected this team to be any good. Glaring holes and depleted depth are glaring. I’m happy we’re on our way to a better pick. It realistically is the best thing that could happen to this team. I understand this draft is suppose to be really good too.

Maybe I don’t feel the sting because I honestly expected us to be bad this year.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I dunno how any intelligent fan could have expected this team to be any good. Glaring holes and depleted depth are glaring. I’m happy we’re on our way to a better pick. It realistically is the best thing that could happen to this team. I understand this draft is suppose to be really good too.

Maybe I don’t feel the sting because I honestly expected us to be bad this year.
    The problem is there are many teams that have been playing poorly this year. Any team that goes on a mini run suddenly in top 4 in the east. Trade deadline May make a difference this year. I don’t mind raptors missing the playoffs this year. I don’t think they will go far in the playoffs with the current make up of the team.

They played hard last night and put themselves in position to take a game from the best team in the league (so far). Playing like that, they could get into playoffs again, but it will lead to a short run against teams like this that are simply better.

The problem is there are many teams that have been playing poorly this year. Any team that goes on a mini run suddenly in top 4 in the east. Trade deadline May make a difference this year. I don’t mind raptors missing the playoffs this year. I don’t think they will go far in the playoffs with the current make up of the team.
    Fools gold. Gotta look at the team subjectively and ask ourselves is it built to win now? The answer is a clear and definitive no.

We’re in a transitional year, and it’s expected that we take a step or two back. Most people expected this last season but we did well last season due to continuity and the fact that we had a more complete team.

I rather bottom out and get a higher pick. I have no interest in watching our boys get embarrassed in the first round. We need to get a stud out of the draft and continue to build around the FVV/Siakam/OG core. We’re in retooling mode. Not compete now for a ship mode. We’re 11th in the east with a couple months left. Let’s not miss a chance to get a nice pick, just to fool our selves in to thinking this group has some sorta chance in the playoffs. It doesn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Fools gold. Gotta look at the team subjectively and ask ourselves is it built to win now? The answer is a clear and definitive no.

We’re in a transitional year, and it’s expected that we take a step or two back. Most people expected this last season but we did well last season due to continuity and the fact that we had a more complete team.

I rather bottom out and get a higher pick. I have no interest in watching our boys get embarrassed in the first round. We need to get a stud out of the draft and continue to build around the FVV/Siakam/OG core. We’re in retooling mode. Not compete now for a ship mode. We’re 11th in the east with a couple months left. Let’s not miss a chance to get a nice pick, just to fool our selves in to thinking this group has some sorta chance in the playoffs. It doesn’t.
    That would be ideal. But this TDL will give us an idea how we are going to proceed. If we stand pat, I don't think we'll end up with a nice pick. Team is still good enough to make the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    I don't see this team far off from the teams seeded through 4-10. There isnt much separation. They aren't relevant in the big picture this season but that only puts them in a group of 25 other teams.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

That would be ideal. But this TDL will give us an idea how we are going to proceed. If we stand pat, I don't think we'll end up with a nice pick. Team is still good enough to make the playoffs.
    Nurse recently said that this team deserves an opportunity to make the playoffs when asked about the trade deadline. I definitely understand why some of you want to see them tank but I dont see that happening

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Nurse recently said that this team deserves an opportunity to make the playoffs when asked about the trade deadline. I definitely understand why some of you want to see them tank but I dont see that happening

Well apparently a Powell trade is “inevitable”.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Well apparently a Powell trade is “inevitable”.
    Grange also said that Lowry won't be traded. I think it is 50/50 for either.

grange is clueless

This **** team is dusted. Trade Lowry and Powell before they expire.

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk