Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Games postponed today

Makes sense considering Siakam is being COVID traced and if he has a positive result then the Raptor games are going to be postponed which of course makes sense

Hope they recover. The rest of the guys could probably use some rest as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Yeah y'all have the Bulls today and then the Pistons right after that. 2 winnable games practically. But then again Chicago you can't take them lightly especially since Chicago is right in the thick of things in the playoff race because Lavine has been carrying that team on his back. However, Pistons are like one of the worst teams record wise in the NBA but then again you can't take them lightly either case in point Toronto losing to one of the worst teams in the NBA in Minnesota. Y'all took them lightly and paid for it. But then again you guys beat them in the second meeting.

All I'm saying is that even though on paper those games look winnable, stranger things have happened.

But then the final game before All Star break y'all have to see my Celtics and we have y'all's number this season. Case in point we have beaten y'all twice already this season. But I'm just saying Toronto looks to be on the come up so.

However, on another note Fred Van Vleet was always going to get snubbed in the East when it comes to All Star weekend. Why? I mean the East if you take a look at the East, the East is loaded with stars this year. So for that reason Van Vleet statistically was always going to be overlooked especially when it came to East guards. I mean in the East among guards you have Beal, Harden, Kyrie, Lavine, Jaylen Brown, Ben Simmons, I could go on and on.

It really is a popularity contest though at the end of the day and what it really comes down to is the fact that VanVleet simply just did not get enough votes. If he did, he would be among the East All Star reserves. Siakam didn't get votes either and neither did Lowry. Why? Because the Raptors started off this season horribly. If they started off with a better record and were winning games early, then I honestly think your guys would get consideration for All Star voting. That is just how I look at it.

However, for next season 21/22 season...with All Star weekend being in Cleveland next year, do I think Raptor players have a shot at NBA All Star weekend? It depends on if you guys start off hot next season and if that happens, then I can see some of your players having a shot at it.
    Does anyone even read this dudes posts anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Does anyone even read this dudes posts anymore?
    Normally they are hidden for me, but when people reply I'm still exposed to it.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Normally they are hidden for me, but when people reply I'm still exposed to it.
    same

oh they recalled donta hall and jalen harris

Tonight will be interesting. No Siakam, OG, FVV, Flynn or McCaw.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    tonight will be interesting. No siakam, og, fvv, flynn or mccaw.
    It’s gonna be ugly

idk pistons are really bad.

Hoping to see Yuta get a lot of run tonight.
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Damn, Norm is unconscious. He's single handedly keeping us in it.
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Norm can go for 50. No defence won’t lead to a win

That had to be the worst defense the Raptors played in years.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    That had to be the worst defense the Raptors played in years.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    They played defense? Thought they were doing a drama skit where they were to embody a pylon.

What do you expect when half the team and coaching staff are out? Lol

Page 45 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast