Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Big TV spot tonight with the nationally televised game in the US. Didn’t expect that to happen much this year. I will enjoy the change of pace in the commentating (not that I dislike the Raps group).
    And what does Shaq do? Tells the whole world he doesn’t even know Siakams name. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I liked the new small line with Siakam at the 5.

I think we can roll with a line up of

Lowry
    FVV
    Powell
    OG
    Siakam
    I think it will vary depending on the match up but that is our best line up.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Kawhi is slowly running it back but in LA.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    And what does Shaq do? Tells the whole world he doesn’t even know Siakams name. Lol
    I saw that too...Im not sure if Shaq is just high all the time so his memory is shot, or if that was an underhanded jab at Siakam for their record this year.

Siakam was an all-star starter just last year ffs, the number 2 option on a championship team the year before and he doesn't even know his name? Come on man!

Did he not watch any basketball in the playoffs the last few years? Talk about looking like either A) a total moron, or B) a complete douchebag.

He needs to go back to pimpin cause just firing shots at current players all the time is getting old and making him look like a grumpy old fogey jealous he can't still play.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    I saw that too...Im not sure if Shaq is just high all the time so his memory is shot, or if that was an underhanded jab at Siakam for their record this year.

Siakam was an all-star starter just last year ffs, the number 2 option on a championship team the year before and he doesn't even know his name? Come on man!

Did he not watch any basketball in the playoffs the last few years? Talk about looking like either A) a total moron, or B) a complete douchebag.

He needs to go back to pimpin cause just firing shots at current players all the time is getting old and making him look like a grumpy old fogey jealous he can't still play.
    Right? It almost seems like a gimmick now

He probably just forgot. He's not the brightest guy around so he probably forgets a lot.

Nice win last night. 3 wins in a row. Sunday will be tough though.

Omg ...poor Yuta🙊😱😲

Edwards rode him like a bronco on the way down after destroying his inner being.

Omg ...poor Yuta🙊😱😲

Edwards rode him like a bronco on the way down after destroying his inner being.
    This comment is epic.

Omg ...poor Yuta🙊😱😲

Edwards retired him lol

this team is weird

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    this team is weird
    Didn't expect them to go 4-0 in the last 4 games against Philly/Milwaukee/Brooklyn

Surprised about the win.

Chris Finch is the new HC of the Timberwolves.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Chris Finch is the new HC of the Timberwolves.

The Nick Nurse coaching tree continues to sprawl. Great to see, even if it stinks to lose key pieces to our coaching team.

Page 42 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast