Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Starters ran heavy. Nurse played it safe with lineup. Powell was awful tonight as the main bench piece. Thomas and Boucher were only ok.

Depth could be fine, but I think Len, Bembry and Flynn all need to factor in.
    Yeah Powell was ice cold all game. I'm with you on Len, Bembry and Flynn. Thomas was going under screens when he was chasing Redick early in the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

I would say Boucher was better than "ok". The kid went 6 for 8 from the field for 12 pts with 5 boards and 2 blocks in just 15 minutes. He took a bad 3 in the 4th, but overall I would say he played like someone who should be getting 30mp.

OG and Fred had a rough shooting night, and New Orleans shot thr lights out in the second half.

On the plus side Siakam looked like an all-star again. His game looked outstanding, especially in the first half.

Thoroughly surprised with siakam. He really mixed things up with some pull ups and drives. Looked a lot smoother than most of the year. He didnt look like he was hesitating anymore. He knew what to do as soon as he had the ball in his hands. Boucher played great but at times it really does feel just cause he produces those numbers in short minutes wont translate into double that in 30. Although it would be nice to see him hit the mid 20s on a nightly basis. There is no surprise to his game. So atleast we know he will be consistent. Gotta somehow see some minutes in meaningful times during the game go to flynn. If we are not competing for a ship, it would be nice to fastrack some of these guys. I have a feeling norm gets moved before the deadline. Would create a nice gap for bembry, flynn and co

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    I would say Boucher was better than "ok". The kid went 6 for 8 from the field for 12 pts with 5 boards and 2 blocks in just 15 minutes. He took a bad 3 in the 4th, but overall I would say he played like someone who should be getting 30mp.

OG and Fred had a rough shooting night, and New Orleans shot thr lights out in the second half.

On the plus side Siakam looked like an all-star again. His game looked outstanding, especially in the first half.

Y'all have to see DeMar DeRozan tonight...Raptors/Spurs primetime in San Antonio

Looking forward to a big game from siakam.

Hearing a lot of Harden to the Raptors rumors lately and it be heating up too

I was probably being a little harsh. He did what we need him to do. As a whole, the bench felt really thin still. Powell was the issue there. Just hasn't looked right through pre-season and first game.

Tg we arent even in his top 5 destinations in the East for a trade. Do you think Masai and Bobby are going to leverage the future for a guy who is essentially less than a 2 year rental that doesn't even want to be there? What's to stop him from just demanding another trade?

I'd just like to see us play Davis and Flynn off the bench over Thomas and Bembry, and to let Boucher play 25-30min

Tg we arent even in his top 5 destinations in the East for a trade. Do you think Masai and Bobby are going to leverage the future for a guy who is essentially less than a 2 year rental that doesn't even want to be there? What's to stop him from just demanding another trade?

I'd just like to see us play Davis and Flynn off the bench over Thomas and Bembry, and to let Boucher play 25-30min
    Barton, Boucher is ballin tonight (still early). I'm still hesitant, but starting to believe

Love the effort. I think I counted 3 in and out threes.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

That charge swung the game at the end there.

Boucher playing a bit more disciplined so far. Nice to see.

Yeah Boucher has been an early bright spot. Love the blocks.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Tough loss....but my man balled out as some here have already note.. But just to recap..in 28 minutes last night Boucher put up 22 points, 10 rebounds, went 3 for 4 from deep and swatted 7 shots! His first block of the night was hilarious. He looked like he was playing with a little kid and just swatted his layup like 15 rows deep..lol
    His reach is just foolish. When he dives to the rim looking for a put back his head is above the rim and it looks like his arms are at the top of the backboard. Kid is a beast!!!

15. 12-27-2020, 09:41 AM
    Reason
    Trolling as usual

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Yeah Boucher should even be starting at the 5 rather than coming off the bench every time...that's the problem with y'all's team brah like seriously

And you wonder why this team is goin nowhere fast cuz y'all ain't...like this is ridiculous, this is utterly ridiculous

How y'all are losin to teams you should be beating...first the Pelicans and then the Spurs...ain't no words cuz y'all ain't even contenders in the East...not no more
    Just 2 games. Relax. Also Raptors weren't going to be contenders this year. We all know that. This will be a transition year. We aren't use to losing now days. But we have realistic expectations for the team this year. So no need to lose your head over 0-2 start.

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast