Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 110 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Lowry is out tonight for personal reasons.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Want to see how they do without him. Could be something we may see next year.

I'd imagine we see more of Flynn and Davis should get some opportunity. Could even see Thomas getting in.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I'd imagine we see more of Flynn and Davis should get some opportunity. Could even see Thomas getting in.

I hope they start Norm alongside FVV and let Flynn run the point off the bench. Give him a solid 25 mins tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Yah I always felt the same way. Freds a sg in pg body. some of the better guards in the league now a days with some height are able to see the court better and get passes over the defence. He also doesnt necessarily make any one else better around him like lowry does.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    I think they need another ball handler. FVV plays at his best when there is someone else handling the playmaking duties, whether it was Delon, Marc, Lowry etc. He simply isn't good at leading or setting up plays. This team just looks lost whenever Lowry isn't playing. I think a lot of people took for granted Gasol's playmaking abilities and how he maneuvered and stabilized guys when Lowry wasn't around. Flynn looks really promising for that role but we haven't really worked him in for some reason.

But some of our other problems won't be fixed in the interim. They're simply growing pains from internal development. For far too long we've taken for granted veteran experience and leadership. Filling that vacuum are extremely raw, inexperienced prospects who wouldn't have gotten a lick of minutes a couple months ago.

lol boucher is so bad he's good

I’ve thought it was the 4th q for the last 5 mins. The score is insane.

lol boucher finishes strong for a slight guy. Good hands too. This is fun. But again under the radar watanabe looks really good. He moves his feet on defence, good size, nice looking stroke

Boucher makes a lot of mistakes but idk how much longer Nurse can continue to deny Boucher's greatness. I'm being facetious but Len and Baynes have been trash.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I hope they start Norm alongside FVV and let Flynn run the point off the bench. Give him a solid 25 mins tonight.
    I think this was inevitable with no Lowry...but its nice to see Flynn finally start looking like he belongs. Him and Davis have both been great tonight along with FVV, Siakam, Boucher and Powell.

Watanabe could even play some small ball 5 with his length and quick feet.

Norm seems to play so much better as a starter.

It feels good to see the Raptors get a W.

13. 01-09-2021, 10:59 AM
    Reason
    Troll

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    It feels good to see the Raptors get a W.

Yes that was a much needed W, especially with Lowry out.

was good to see Flynn & Davis get some good pt and they delivered. Davis did make a couple of bone head moves, and I kinda saw what Nurse was talking about but he ended up finishing the game strong. Hope to see more from those two, and I like that were utilzing Boucher more. He can carve out a nice role for himself on this team. The opportunity is there for him.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    I think they need another ball handler. FVV plays at his best when there is someone else handling the playmaking duties, whether it was Delon, Marc, Lowry etc. He simply isn't good at leading or setting up plays. This team just looks lost whenever Lowry isn't playing. I think a lot of people took for granted Gasol's playmaking abilities and how he maneuvered and stabilized guys when Lowry wasn't around. Flynn looks really promising for that role but we haven't really worked him in for some reason.

But some of our other problems won't be fixed in the interim. They're simply growing pains from internal development. For far too long we've taken for granted veteran experience and leadership. Filling that vacuum are extremely raw, inexperienced prospects who wouldn't have gotten a lick of minutes a couple months ago.
    I was thinking this exact same thing about FVV.. Maybe that is the next step in his development.

He has been balling though, he's averaging a cool 22 5&5 and just lighting dudes up on my fantasy teams lol

Should we just move Boucher to the starting unit and let him learn through mistakes? he seems worth investing in. Not like we have huge aspirations for this season. Id like to see guys like Boucher, Davis, Flynn really develop this year. I know Boucher is not young but he looks like he can break out if we give him some leash.

Page 19 of 110 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast