Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 110 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Baynes is a hot mess

Raptors are frustrating to watch watch now. The defensive intensity is missing

Quote Originally Posted by driftindirt View Post
    Baynes is a hot mess
    He can’t jump.

Man Bouchers soft hands reminds me of poeltl. Guy can catch passes like goddddd dammnn..

Too many holes in the ship, not enough fingers to plug em all up

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Raptors are frustrating to watch watch now. The defensive intensity is missing

The defense has been abysmal so far.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I blame all the poor performances this season on the fact that the Tampa Bay Raptors are a totally unrelated franchise to the Toronto Raptors. Only explanation that makes sense to me.

Going to be a rough season. Not use to the losing.

We been through worse... Hang in there man. Got a good draft to look forward to next year lol

Going to be a rough season. Not use to the losing.

Quote Originally Posted by driftindirt View Post
    We been through worse... Hang in there man. Got a good draft to look forward to next year lol
    I still think raptors are good enough to miss the lotto. Unless they trade some players away.

I still think raptors are good enough to miss the lotto. Unless they trade some players away.
    I don't share your confidence. The team has gotten noticeably worse. It lost two important leaders. Other teams have gotten better. I could see a situation where we get into the 7-8 seed and stare down a first round exit perhaps. But is that worth NOT trading "some players away?"

Draft overall has lots of potential. Top 5 (Cunnigham, Suggs, Green, Mobley, Kuminga) has guys that would project better than any of the Top 3 that were picked this year. Lots of talent beyond that too. I think trading for more picks would be wise. We've traded a few to bring in guys like Ibaka, Gasol, Kawhi. The internal talent stream doesn't seem so bad as we've found undrafted guys, but we need more base talent to develop.

This team isn't as bad as the Bargnani Raptors but they're just not good. It's kinda hard to watch.

Id rather miss out on the playoffs for a year or two to do what Miami did. They drafted well and just adding jimmy got them to the finals. I don't know if we are actually one piece away from contending again and to do that we would have to trade some pieces away anyways. We are just not as deep as some thought we are. STILL EARLY but its not like we have a switch that we just need to flick on. There is fundamentally just so many things wrong with this years team. Lets not forget, that back of Lowrys mus be hurtin after carrying the team for so many years.
    Might as well get something back while we can.

Masai doesnt like rebuilding. I'd be surprised if they went that direction but the Raptors not winning could make that decision easier.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I miss jamario .....

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    This team isn't as bad as the Bargnani Raptors but they're just not good. It's kinda hard to watch.

Page 12 of 110 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast