Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 105 of 110 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1644
    Quote Originally Posted by driftindirt View Post
    Lol no kidding man haha.
    Currently in 8th.
    We need the bulls to win some damn games.

lavine is back so they might win more but sac is ****ed with haliburton out

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    lavine is back so they might win more but sac is ****ed with haliburton out
    Weíre below them right now. As long as they squeak out a couple wins we have a shot.

How about siakam looking like a super max player vs the lakers? @smith
    *cheeky*

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    How about siakam looking like a super max player vs the lakers? @smith
    *cheeky*
    you donít wanna go down that road because Iíll pull out games where he goes 4 for 23 or something too lol, but Iím not gonna do that. I know itís hard to believe but I actually like him. He had a great game last night. If he finds more consistency Iíll get over the contract. And I think he will.

Side note: Lowry was one fire. I think we need him back on a reasonable deal. I think this core can use his leadership for another year or two until they further mature. I can see them struggle with out his mental toughness.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 05-03-2021 at 07:39 PM.

They need to pick between Trent and FVV. Use one as a trade asset. Find another playmaker. The NBA is in love with scoring PGs rn but Lowry showed why a playmaking guard is still useful. I think Flynn can be a steady guy like a Conley type (not comparing their playstyles) but I think we need more playmaking and Bembry is not the answer. This team is so fun when everyone is involved.

I'm starting to wrap my head around Lonzo. Lonzo throwing outlet passes to Siakam would be fun.
    Last edited by ecart; 05-03-2021 at 07:50 PM.

They need to pick between Trent and FVV. Use one as a trade asset. Find another playmaker. The NBA is in love with scoring PGs rn but Lowry showed why a playmaking guard is still useful. I think Flynn can be a steady guy like a Conley type (not comparing their playstyles) but I think we need more playmaking and Bembry is not the answer. This team is so fun when everyone is involved.

I'm starting to wrap my head around Lonzo. Lonzo throwing outlet passes to Siakam would be fun.
    I still canít warm up to Flynn. His body language just gives me a play for self vibe. I could be biased though

This is why I'm all in on the Josh Giddey draft train. The guy is one of, if not the best passer in the class, and I agree that we lack playmaking in that second unit. Guys like Yuta, Trent and Flynn need someone who can get them the ball in open space. I think he'd have an instant impact on our team.

Seeing y'alls team right now...simple solution VanVleet plays the 1 at point guard and Trent plays the 2 at shooting guard...yeah both basically are 2 guards but VanVleet is more of a 1 anyway. Well technically VanVleet is a combo guard but if Lowry is gone, then you don't have to worry about that.

But then again I would probably get rid of Trent Jr in the off season this summer and get rid of Lowry too this summer

Sign Lonzo Ball from New Orleans

Lonzo plays the 1 for you guys next season at point guard

Then VanVleet at the 2

Problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Seeing y'alls team right now...simple solution VanVleet plays the 1 at point guard and Trent plays the 2 at shooting guard...yeah both basically are 2 guards but VanVleet is more of a 1 anyway. Well technically VanVleet is a combo guard but if Lowry is gone, then you don't have to worry about that.

But then again I would probably get rid of Trent Jr in the off season this summer and get rid of Lowry too this summer

Sign Lonzo Ball from New Orleans

Lonzo plays the 1 for you guys next season at point guard

Then VanVleet at the 2

Problem solved
    I think Lonzo it NY bound.

Then why not Dennis Schroder

why not andrea bargnani

all these LA teams are poo poo smh

thank god
    Last edited by ecart; 05-05-2021 at 12:34 AM.

That was a close one. A loss tomorrow against the wiz should wrap things up.

why not andrea bargnani
    Primo pasta and sauce 😆