Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 104 of 110 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1644
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    You don't need to trade a pick for Siakam lol. You could probably get Wiggins, the Wolves 1st and the Warriors own 1st for Siakam.
    Yeah I didnít comment because itís just so absurd. I canít think of a playoff team that he wouldnít improve. Heís so versatile.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Who are you talking to champ lol
    Not you. You didnít say that.

Siakam is the type of guy the Warriors are trying to target with all their assets. He would flourish on that team. Siakam expanded and improved in various facets. People just set themselves up for disappointment because they extrapolated. Reasonable fans knew that Siakam's shot was janky. Even then he's still averaging 20 7 and 5 while playing good defense.

Can't wait until all the people patting themselves on the back when Siakam's shooting improves. OmG i AlWaYs KnEw He HaD iT iN hIm If He JuSt TrIeD aNd ApPlIeD hImSeLf. Kinda obnoxious when there are ppl who have supported Bargs for years.
    Last edited by ecart; 05-01-2021 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Siakam is the type of guy the Warriors are trying to target with all their assets. He would flourish on that team. Siakam expanded and improved in various facets. People just set themselves up for disappointment because they extrapolated. Reasonable fans knew that Siakam's shot was janky. Even then he's still averaging 20 7 and 5 while playing good defense.

Can't wait until all the people patting themselves on the back when Siakam's shooting improves. OmG i AlWaYs KnEw He HaD iT iN hIm If He JuSt TrIeD aNd ApPlIeD hImSeLf. Kinda obnoxious when there are ppl who have supported Bargs for years.
    I like the picks the Warriors have, I dont like the idea of taking on Wiggins. I also wouldnt trade Siakam. I may not like the contract, but I do like the player.

I like the picks the Warriors have, I dont like the idea of taking on Wiggins. I also wouldnt trade Siakam. I may not like the contract, but I do like the player.
    im just saying hes not that bad where u would need a pick to offload his contract

**** I quoted the wrong person. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Not you. You didnít say that.
    I was like huh.. because I cant figure who hes trying to reply too lol

If we are trading Siakam, we better be getting someone like Beal in return. Otherwise no way I would trade him.

Pretty good game

Good game and a great result. With wiz losing I was worried.

Raptors are goin up against Bron and the Lakers...last time Raptors played the Lakers there was a fight on the floor with OG and Schroder

wonder what theyre saying. lowry cracking up at the line all game.

im gonna miss lowry

Unnecessary win tonight.

Lol no kidding man haha.

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Unnecessary win tonight.