Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 98 of 110 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 1645
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Gillespie is raw but his physicals are nice.
    I mean how many blocks did he have in yesterday's game? Gillespie at this point for y'all is a project, a pet project. Defensively he could get better in terms of rebounding and blocking but offensively in terms of points and assists he is still raw but is the potential there? Yeah sure if you bring him back and develop him more in the right way.

How pissed would you guys be if we didn't make the play in tourni and ended up 11th in the standings? meaning no playoffs, and a lesser chance at a lotto pick? I think Id be fuming.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    I mean how many blocks did he have in yesterday's game? Gillespie at this point for y'all is a project, a pet project. Defensively he could get better in terms of rebounding and blocking but offensively in terms of points and assists he is still raw but is the potential there? Yeah sure if you bring him back and develop him more in the right way.
    why do you talk like this

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    How pissed would you guys be if we didn't make the play in tourni and ended up 11th in the standings? meaning no playoffs, and a lesser chance at a lotto pick? I think Id be fuming.
    Meh. They would still be in the lottery with a chance at a high pick.

I would rather they still look appealing to free agents this summer than look like a rebuilding team years away from being relevant. They showed last night that they can still play some really good basketball when they are at full strength.

It sucks they lost Boucher last night, but if it is really just a sprain that is ok. That will just give Gillespie and Yuta more PT down the stretch behind Birch and Siakam to keep getting a good look at them.

I guess i dont mind if they make the playoffs while resting our players and not wearing them out with crazy minutes. I just don't want any major injuries. That is the only thing that can make this poop sandwich of a season taste even worse. A long off season would be ideal, but not the end of the world if they can get some of the young guys some playoff experience to see where the intensity level goes that time of year.

Hes just a kid man. Honestly hes come a long way. lets cut him some slack.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    Meh. They would still be in the lottery with a chance at a high pick.

I would rather they still look appealing to free agents this summer than look like a rebuilding team years away from being relevant. They showed last night that they can still play some really good basketball when they are at full strength.

It sucks they lost Boucher last night, but if it is really just a sprain that is ok. That will just give Gillespie and Yuta more PT down the stretch behind Birch and Siakam to keep getting a good look at them.

I guess i dont mind if they make the playoffs while resting our players and not wearing them out with crazy minutes. I just don't want any major injuries. That is the only thing that can make this poop sandwich of a season taste even worse. A long off season would be ideal, but not the end of the world if they can get some of the young guys some playoff experience to see where the intensity level goes that time of year.
    I dunno man, 11 seems to be the new nba hell. Its no mans land. No chance at a playoff run and significantly less chance at a lotto pick. I'm just saying that could be a reality as we are currently in 11th place.

If we do make the playoffs were def gonna need Boucher. Hope hes able to get back on the court by then.

Okay maybe cuz that's how I normally talk but back to Gillespie he a pet project though but could he become something? Who really knows

Okay maybe cuz that's how I normally talk but back to Gillespie he a pet project though but could he become something? Who really knows
    He is already giving us rim protection. We have to keep in mind that he is also just 23. That's what intrigues the FO I believe. He has room to grow and develop.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    He is already giving us rim protection. We have to keep in mind that he is also just 23. That's what intrigues the FO I believe. He has room to grow and develop.
    This is what I'm basically sayin well not in so many words but yeah there is room for development or case in point, room for improvement but only provided he stays here in the 6ix with y'all.

This is what I'm basically sayin well not in so many words but yeah there is room for development or case in point, room for improvement but only provided he stays here in the 6ix with y'all.
    I would be interested to see what stats he could put up in the 905. If he cannot dominate there, then he cannot be average here.

“It’s fun to have bigs,” says Adrian Griffin. “The last time we really had bigs was with Marc and Serge.”

https://i.redd.it/5olev9diwsu61.jpg

man he has the best soundbites

“It’s fun to have bigs,” says Adrian Griffin. “The last time we really had bigs was with Marc and Serge.”

https://i.redd.it/5olev9diwsu61.jpg

man he has the best soundbites
    Suddenly Baynes feels a foot shorter.

Basically y'all's game tomorrow against the Knicks...afternoon game is pretty much a must win game especially if you guys tryin to get to that play in

Basically y'all's game tomorrow against the Knicks...afternoon game is pretty much a must win game especially if you guys tryin to get to that play in
    I'd prefer an L. Play in doesn't excite me with this roster. We need lottery balls.