Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 96 of 109 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 1627
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Maybe. Washington is coming on strong and Chicago still could turn it around (although at this trajectory, that could be an awful trade for them...
    The Bulls with out Lavine will surely drop

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    The Bulls with out Lavine will surely drop
    Didnt realize he was out. I see that now.

Good luck this year..Iím not in the Celtics forum bashing your team. Iím just pointing out the obvious, the Celtics are a 30 win team: thatís 8 more wins than us and weíre tanking it. Pretenders
    Shots fired.

Didnt realize he was out. I see that now.
    Yeah shams said heíll be out 14 days. Thatís a good chunk of the remaining games. Theyíre screwed.

Honestly at this point what we will be, will be. If we get in the play in tourney atleast weíll have more basketball to watch. Always looking for the silver lining. And we likely beat anyone in the play in as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Shots fired.
    Eh sometimes you gotta let em know lol .... donít come around here with your chest high when your team ainít nothing special.

Eh sometimes you gotta let em know lol .... donít come around here with your chest high when your team ainít nothing special.
    It was nice when we had a chance to lord over the bucks for a season haha.

Wow the NBA is fining the Raptors $25k for Ďfailing to complyí with rest, injury policies

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.spor...licies/sn-amp/

Another win for the raptors
    Schedule gets tougher now. So let's see how they respond. Wonder if they would continue to bench key players.

Yeah y'all have the Nets on Wednesday and then after that the Knicks on I think Saturday those are must wins especially if you're trying to make play in

Yuta will take care of the Nets no worries there lol

Honestly we win when we try to lose, we lose when we try to win. This season is a cluster **** lol. May the chips land where they will

Yuta will take care of the Nets no worries there lol

Honestly we win when we try to lose, we lose when we try to win. This season is a cluster **** lol. May the chips land where they will
    I find myself cheering for losses and player development when watching the games. It is nice seeing bursts from Trent/Flynn and some of the guys playing for contracts next year, but it feels better when they still finish with one more for the loss column. I'm carrying the expectation that we pick somewhere between 7-12 on draft night. As you say, may the chips fall where they will. Still hoping for Top 4 selection, just not getting too worked up about it. No one can convince these athletes not to try and win each game when they are playing for contracts and roster spots.

I find myself cheering for losses and player development when watching the games. It is nice seeing bursts from Trent/Flynn and some of the guys playing for contracts next year, but it feels better when they still finish with one more for the loss column. I'm carrying the expectation that we pick somewhere between 7-12 on draft night. As you say, may the chips fall where they will. Still hoping for Top 4 selection, just not getting too worked up about it. No one can convince these athletes not to try and win each game when they are playing for contracts and roster spots.
    I simply gave up on looking for losses. I mean itís so hard to compete with professional tanking teams like magic, cavs, okc etc. So at this point letís hope we donít make the playoffs and just get somewhat decent of a pick.

Im with you, I was hoping we tank for a better chance at a lotto pick. But that is proving more difficult than I originally thought. These guys are winning games with out their starters. Its not like the FO isnt trying lol. Were just winning, and those bottom feeders are just so bad

I don't know why, I just cant get excited about Flynn. I haven't been able to rationalize it, but I just don't think he has star potential. Maybe he becomes a good starter in the league who knows, I could be wrong.

Im most excited about the potential in Trent jr and Gillespie. 22 & 23 years old coming up in a our system could mean big things for them. Hey I guess the same can be said about Flynn.

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    I simply gave up on looking for losses. I mean itís so hard to compete with professional tanking teams like magic, cavs, okc etc. So at this point letís hope we donít make the playoffs and just get somewhat decent of a pick.
    lol They are professionals at this point aren't they haha ... Imagine being such perennial losers that you can be called a professional tanker by general consensus lol.

Im with you, I was hoping we tank for a better chance at a lotto pick. But that is proving more difficult than I originally thought. These guys are winning games with out their starters. Its not like the FO isnt trying lol. Were just winning, and those bottom feeders are just so bad

I don't know why, I just cant get excited about Flynn. I haven't been able to rationalize it, but I just don't think he has star potential. Maybe he becomes a good starter in the league who knows, I could be wrong.

Im most excited about the potential in Trent jr and Gillespie. 22 & 23 years old coming up in a our system could mean big things for them. Hey I guess the same can be said about Flynn.
    They need to rest coach nurse.

Page 96 of 109 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast