Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 87 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1641
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    They used net ratings to say his defence sucks. They said he's only a spot up shooter, black hole etc. Then weirdly knocked him for trying too hard.
    I have been reading a lot of love for Trent Jr from Blazer fans but yeah I disagree with that assessment about him. I'm excited to see him develop through our system. I really like his upside.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Boucher might be a valuable trade asset for the Raptors in the summer.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I have been reading a lot of love for Trent Jr from Blazer fans but yeah I disagree with that assessment about him. I'm excited to see him develop through our system. I really like his upside.

Someone on rgm posted some excerpts when the trade happened. People were convinced he was basically Danny Green without the defence lol.

Someone on rgm posted some excerpts when the trade happened. People were convinced he was basically Danny Green without the defence lol.
    Lool

Lool

Yeah seems like they soured on him cause he didn't come out of the gate scoring 20+ points and got benched by Stotts. It's funny cause they're all mad at Stotts now.

I don't understand how this Knicks team is even this decent. They look so bad on paper.

Siakam is way off tn.

What’s up with all the isos, what happened to our ball movement

I don't understand how this Knicks team is even this decent. They look so bad on paper.
    Regular season stuff... First round sweep in the post season.

Yeah seems like they soured on him cause he didn't come out of the gate scoring 20+ points and got benched by Stotts. It's funny cause they're all mad at Stotts now.
    I think they are due for a coaching change. Their defense has really let them down and they have added players that should help them in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    What’s up with all the isos, what happened to our ball movement
    A lot of offense against their half court defense and the Knicks thrive on that end.

Flynn has a chance to be an elite defender.

I hate watching games with Leo casting

Flynn looking confident out there. Love it!!

demar had a nice game winner against dallas

Boucher might be a valuable trade asset for the Raptors in the summer.

Not sure what you'll get for him.

Page 87 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast