Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 87 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1641
  1. #1291
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,198
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    They used net ratings to say his defence sucks. They said he's only a spot up shooter, black hole etc. Then weirdly knocked him for trying too hard.
    I have been reading a lot of love for Trent Jr from Blazer fans but yeah I disagree with that assessment about him. I'm excited to see him develop through our system. I really like his upside.



    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  2. #1292
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,198
    Boucher might be a valuable trade asset for the Raptors in the summer.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  3. #1293
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I have been reading a lot of love for Trent Jr from Blazer fans but yeah I disagree with that assessment about him. I'm excited to see him develop through our system. I really like his upside.



    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Someone on rgm posted some excerpts when the trade happened. People were convinced he was basically Danny Green without the defence lol.

  4. #1294
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,198
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Someone on rgm posted some excerpts when the trade happened. People were convinced he was basically Danny Green without the defence lol.
    Lool

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  5. #1295
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Lool

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Yeah seems like they soured on him cause he didn't come out of the gate scoring 20+ points and got benched by Stotts. It's funny cause they're all mad at Stotts now.

  6. #1296
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,011
    I don't understand how this Knicks team is even this decent. They look so bad on paper.

  7. #1297
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,050
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Siakam is way off tn.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    What’s up with all the isos, what happened to our ball movement

  8. #1298
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    28,050
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    I don't understand how this Knicks team is even this decent. They look so bad on paper.
    Regular season stuff... First round sweep in the post season.

  9. #1299
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,198
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Yeah seems like they soured on him cause he didn't come out of the gate scoring 20+ points and got benched by Stotts. It's funny cause they're all mad at Stotts now.
    I think they are due for a coaching change. Their defense has really let them down and they have added players that should help them in that area.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  10. #1300
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,198
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    What’s up with all the isos, what happened to our ball movement
    A lot of offense against their half court defense and the Knicks thrive on that end.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  11. #1301
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,198
    Flynn has a chance to be an elite defender.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  12. #1302
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,011
    I hate watching games with Leo casting

  13. #1303
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    21,198
    Flynn looking confident out there. Love it!!

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  14. #1304
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,011
    demar had a nice game winner against dallas

  15. #1305
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,011
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Boucher might be a valuable trade asset for the Raptors in the summer.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Not sure what you'll get for him.

Page 87 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •