Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I'm in a h2h 9 cat. It is the defensive stats I'm worried about and I'm not sure if Randle can sustain this level of production. I will stick with him for now. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    You know what a I was thinking, maybe we start our own fantasy league next year. We can make a thread and see whos interested and if we get about 10 guys we can start a league. Maybe even a keeper league seeing how most of us have been here for years.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    You know what a I was thinking, maybe we start our own fantasy league next year. We can make a thread and see whos interested and if we get about 10 guys we can start a league. Maybe even a keeper league seeing how most of us have been here for years.
    H2H or roto?

I used to exclusively do H2H but I've been in a roto keeper league for a few years now with an auction draft.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

It would be fun. I was thinking about that yesterday. We can have a thread dedicated to it as well, adds more discussion.

Last edited by aman_13; 01-13-2021 at 08:35 PM.
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    H2H or roto?

I used to exclusively do H2H but I've been in a roto keeper league for a few years now with an auction draft.
    We can create a thread and tally a vote and go with which ever one. Ive never done a keeper league myself. But Im up for any format.

It would be fun. I was thinking about that yesterday. We can have a thread dedicated to it as well, adds more discussion.

Wish we thought of this a month ago lol .. but we can do it for next year. Or we could have a playoff pool too.

Id be in. Never played before but Ive always wanted to.

I'm down if you need another person. Obviously we have a long time until that occurs, but I like the thought.

Man something about that milwaukee roster. Every year it has looked good and yet when you watch em you feel like just something is missing. Then you realize the guy with the ball in his hands doesnt have a shot, cant hit his ft's. I dont quite see him having the same effect lebron had on his teams especially in that 2016 season with the cavs. The conference is also much tougher so there is no really easy path to the eastern finals. Its hard for me to see a team win a ring with giannis as the number 1 option

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    idk I don't think the Bucks are good. I think they peaked two seasons ago. As long as Giannis is healthy they'll win 50+ games but I don't really see them as serious contenders.

Quote Originally Posted by driftindirt View Post
    Man something about that milwaukee roster. Every year it has looked good and yet when you watch em you feel like just something is missing. Then you realize the guy with the ball in his hands doesnt have a shot, cant hit his ft's. I dont quite see him having the same effect lebron had on his teams especially in that 2016 season with the cavs. The conference is also much tougher so there is no really easy path to the eastern finals. Its hard for me to see a team win a ring with giannis as the number 1 option
    tbh even if you put prime Lebron on that team, I don't think they would win a championship. Maybe in '19 they would have won a ring. They just let too much talent go.

Boucher tho is a blocking machine lol like I just watch his blocks and I just laugh cuz of his motion but Boucher is puttin up numbers I cant even lie but for me if he put on muscle weight he would be more dangerous tho as a player am I right or am I wrong

Wish we thought of this a month ago lol .. but we can do it for next year. Or we could have a playoff pool too.
    Honestly with so many players missing time for contact tracing, it is probably better that we didnt. My league has so many upset owners. Some of them didnt have any players playing on certain days.

Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Only reason i sat the year out. Would be fraustrating for sure. Especially in the weeks leading up to the last weeks of regular season (playoff fantasy). Would be fun running a fantasy league with guys on this forum though!!

Honestly with so many players missing time for contact tracing, it is probably better that we didnt. My league has so many upset owners. Some of them didnt have any players playing on certain days.

Brogdon was under rated. Man they lost out big time when they lost him. Kinda how ariza leaving made an impact on a houston team a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    tbh even if you put prime Lebron on that team, I don't think they would win a championship. Maybe in '19 they would have won a ring. They just let too much talent go.

Brogdon was under rated. Man they lost out big time when they lost him. Kinda how ariza leaving made an impact on a houston team a while back.
    And in bringing Holiday in to fill the role they lost with Brogdon, they lost an all defensive PG in Bledsoe and a fantastic off ball backup guard in Hill. Hill's 3pt shooting fit perfectly in that system.

They also waived Christian Wood for a PG that barely played for them even though Wood was absolutely tearing up the G-League. That's the kind of move one and done teams do.

Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast