Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Yeah once Boucher was off, Dame just went hard into the paint. I know Nurse is still trying stuff out but idk about Johnson or Len.
    Johnson had some good defense. Hit a 3, but made some poor offensive plays. Mixed results. I'd prefer Watanabe.

Man Boucher has been gold for me in fantasy
    Yeah I tried to go for him late in my draft and missed. He has been great so far.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

at this point they gotta think about tanking even if they're better than their record suggests

How was that for a satisfying loss!

Reality sinking in. Tough one to swallow. Finding all sorts of ways to lose games. Just dont have that “it” factor. Coulda really used the clock better late in the game just chuckin up threes to have a hard fought back to back slip away.

at this point they gotta think about tanking even if they're better than their record suggests

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    How was that for a satisfying loss!
    Great games. Keep piling those losses.

How y'all have the lead, a large lead when I go to sleep but when I wake up...y'all lose the ****in game? It ain't make no damn sense to me at all

May as well tank the whole season like I just don't understand this team

I can't believe they blew that one in the 4th, they were playing so well for 3 quarters...

On the bright side, Pascal looked even better last night, and Boucher continues to impress. He was making big shots coming down the stretch, as well well blocking shots. Portland just threw him around all night without many fouls though. He was constantly going flying from under the rim...and pretty sure Nurkic told him early what kind of night it was gonna be for him under the basket........then a few minutes later Boucher swatted his *****..lol He is now shooting over 47% from deep on the season and averaging 14 and 6 with 2.6 blocks in 22 minutes. As his minutes increase those numbers increase as well. Every single time he has played at least 28 minutes this season he has scored 20+ points, and in those 4 games he has averaged just under 22 points, just over 8 rebounds and 3 blocks.

I don't think we are gonna see any 4min games from Boucher going forward. He may not join the starting lineup because they need his production off the bench, but I think he is going to start playing around 30 mpg a lot more often.

Does anyone know why Nurse just doesn't call timeouts when the opposing team is on a run? Especially late in 4th quarter like yesterday. This situation has happened in almost all games this season in the 3rd and 4th quarter. I just don't understand.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    I can't believe they blew that one in the 4th, they were playing so well for 3 quarters...

On the bright side, Pascal looked even better last night, and Boucher continues to impress. He was making big shots coming down the stretch, as well well blocking shots. Portland just threw him around all night without many fouls though. He was constantly going flying from under the rim...and pretty sure Nurkic told him early what kind of night it was gonna be for him under the basket........then a few minutes later Boucher swatted his *****..lol He is now shooting over 47% from deep on the season and averaging 14 and 6 with 2.6 blocks in 22 minutes. As his minutes increase those numbers increase as well. Every single time he has played at least 28 minutes this season he has scored 20+ points, and in those 4 games he has averaged just under 22 points, just over 8 rebounds and 3 blocks.

I don't think we are gonna see any 4min games from Boucher going forward. He may not join the starting lineup because they need his production off the bench, but I think he is going to start playing around 30 mpg a lot more often.
    Huge bright spot. You were bang on predicting his breakout

It could look silly in a months time if they go on a run, but realistically, this team is a likely first round exit or bubble team. With a Lowry trade we could get more favorable lottery odds. The schedule hasn’t even been that hard. A 2-8 start could be a good thing long term.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    It could look silly in a months time if they go on a run, but realistically, this team is a likely first round exit or bubble team. With a Lowry trade we could get more favorable lottery odds. The schedule hasn’t even been that hard. A 2-8 start could be a good thing long term.
    Yeah they’re not a playoff team... honestly that should have been apparent to us all with our off-season moves and a bench left thinner than paper. I think lowering expectations will help us raptor fans get through this season because like you say, this could be a good thing for the team long term

I’m ok with watching guys like Davis/Flynn develop this year and Boucher looks like he’s breaking out which is nice to see.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 01-12-2021 at 11:28 AM.

lol they're better off playing super small than spotting len minutes
    Just put Boucher at the 5 and feed him some Ensure lol

Baynes/Len should just be used when we need some fouls.. really

Man Boucher has been gold for me in fantasy
    Same here I have like 3 trade offers for him. he’s about to get better with consistent minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    100% what I've been preaching. Everyone is all up in arms about the start, but these narrow losses may be actual blessings.

Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast