Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    I was most impressed with how Wiseman defends the PnR. As a rookie, I thought he did a great job in shutting that part of the Raptors offense down...and that (along with the Raptors missing a ton of open shots) really made it hard for them to score.

I thought for sure on that last play Siakam would take it to the hoop. He got a running a start and no one even stopped him until he hit the foul line. Down by one you have to take it to the bucket there and put the pressure on the ref (..if you don't finish.)

Boucher got robbed of finishing that game too. He had 2 or 3 BS fouls in that game that made him only play 23 min. ..and he still dropped 16 points and blocked 6 shots. I hate to call them out again, but that was another pretty one sided whistle from the refs in that game. The Warriors deserve about 50 effing thousand dollars in flopping fines for that game. They are fu!@in joke. That foul on Fred that they challenged at the end where he somehow magically fouled him before the shooting motion when he wasn't even close to him at that point was the icing on the cake. I called it too. I knew they would make up some magic effin BS to give Lee FT's when he scissor kicked and flailed his way into a foul. Another game the Raptors really should have won. Especially after Curry lays a major egg. FFS!!

I already didn't like GS because I hate Draymond Green's dirty *****, but now I respect them even less. They are definitely being taught and told to flop around like fish out of water, and it should be embarrasing for them as men.

There was some key calls man... The lowry and one was pretty damn obvious.. They are so used to calling those in motion shots on the floor that they just get carried away... The flip on draymond was brutal... curry dropped to the floor twice and if you dont call the first one, how do you even call offensive foul on the second fall... ID prefer if they just went back to letting guys just play through ****.... The games have no flow...

On the other hand its a bit worrisome that I am getting used to the team losing. After yesterdays game i wasnt even mad about a spin move to a fadeway from top of the key for the game winner by siakam....

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    I was most impressed with how Wiseman defends the PnR. As a rookie, I thought he did a great job in shutting that part of the Raptors offense down...and that (along with the Raptors missing a ton of open shots) really made it hard for them to score.

I thought for sure on that last play Siakam would take it to the hoop. He got a running a start and no one even stopped him until he hit the foul line. Down by one you have to take it to the bucket there and put the pressure on the ref (..if you don't finish.)

Boucher got robbed of finishing that game too. He had 2 or 3 BS fouls in that game that made him only play 23 min. ..and he still dropped 16 points and blocked 6 shots. I hate to call them out again, but that was another pretty one sided whistle from the refs in that game. The Warriors deserve about 50 effing thousand dollars in flopping fines for that game. They are fu!@in joke. That foul on Fred that they challenged at the end where he somehow magically fouled him before the shooting motion when he wasn't even close to him at that point was the icing on the cake. I called it too. I knew they would make up some magic effin BS to give Lee FT's when he scissor kicked and flailed his way into a foul. Another game the Raptors really should have won. Especially after Curry lays a major egg. FFS!!

I already didn't like GS because I hate Draymond Green's dirty *****, but now I respect them even less. They are definitely being taught and told to flop around like fish out of water, and it should be embarrasing for them as men.

Lol unbalanced logo spin move on the spot fadeaway

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I disagree. I think Siakam should be taking logo 3’s.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    I didnt like that last play. Ball should be in Lowry's hands. But i gess he may have been plan A shooter for them since Siakam was plan B.
    I think plan A was Freddy but Draymond read it

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    He can't hit those
    That’s what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    I didnt like that last play. Ball should be in Lowry's hands. But i gess he may have been plan A shooter for them since Siakam was plan B.
    Lowry was inbounding which I thought was weird after the quarter he was having. There was what, 3 seconds left? Not much of a chance to get it back to him there.

I think Siakam was just the fallback plan if the play broke down. Which it looked like it did. Siakam was behind the timeline on the inbound.

Another satisfying loss. I don’t even hate that last play. Lowry keeping his value high.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Lowry was inbounding which I thought was weird after the quarter he was having. There was what, 3 seconds left? Not much of a chance to get it back to him there.

I think Siakam was just the fallback plan if the play broke down. Which it looked like it did. Siakam was behind the timeline on the inbound.
    You know, I find this refreshing. People are so busy glorifying Nurse that they miss some of the real dumb *** things that he does. No coach is perfect, and I like Nurse but we should be able to say hey that was a head scratcher move. That what you just mentioned was def a head scratcher move.

I think our starting line up should be

Lowry
    FVV
    OG
    Siakam
    Boucher

Is Boucher undersized ? yes he is, but so is FVV. Boucher is one of the best shot blockers in the league. (3rd leading this year) the guys a pogo stick and I think that is really our best starting 5 unit.

Siakam looking excellent in the 1st.

lol they're better off playing super small than spotting len minutes

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    lol they're better off playing super small than spotting len minutes
    His hands are awful. And for a 7 footer, he doesn't seem to occupy much space. Slow reads, slow movement...

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    His hands are awful. And for a 7 footer, he doesn't seem to occupy much space. Slow reads, slow movement...
    Yeah once Boucher was off, Dame just went hard into the paint. I know Nurse is still trying stuff out but idk about Johnson or Len.

They played so well and are only up a couple possessions.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Man Boucher has been gold for me in fantasy

Page 22 of 47 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast