Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 86 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1583
    Trent goes off for 44 points but really tho against the Cavs? I guess I can't really be all that impressed well because it is the Cavs. However, 44 points is no small feat. Malachi Flynn had a double double though 20 points 11 assists but he showed somethin tonight so I'll give him credit for your team tho.

But yeah we will see what this Raptors team can do between now and the end of the season. It was a good win sure but play in chances are slim.

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Well at the TDL it was obvious raptors needed front court help to make any kind of run. But they didn’t get any help. I know raptors don’t like to lose on purpose but they are simply having a poor season. Yet the other teams are so bad the poor season is going to result in a mediocre draft pick.
    I get it from not wanting to be stuck in the middle but the play in makes it a little more difficult to get a top 5 pick. Cant make a case against wanting the team to lose from a fan perspective, it makes sense but I believe Masai and Bobby will get this team back to their winning ways regardless of how they finish this season.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Birch will most likely play tomorrow. Lowry might play as well.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    I feel like we can turn Freddie Gillespie into something
    He looked solid.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    He looked solid.

If you mean his body looks strong, sure. I dont think he is anything special in terms of a project though. I was shocked to see him play so much below the rim finishing around the basket. He did a good job boxing people out, but didnt look like much of an option on the pick n roll

Last night was all about GTJ, Flynn and Yuta. All 3 had their best games in. Raptor uniform. It was really good to see those guys score the basketball. I didnt realize GTJ picked up a Dame Lillard impression while playing with him in Portland. Dear lord he was unconscious last night.

He moves well, has insane length, can set hard screens and knows when/ has the mobility to slip them. You're expecting too much from a 10 day.
    Last edited by ecart; 04-11-2021 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    If you mean his body looks strong, sure. I dont think he is anything special in terms of a project though. I was shocked to see him play so much below the rim finishing around the basket. He did a good job boxing people out, but didnt look like much of an option on the pick n roll

Last night was all about GTJ, Flynn and Yuta. All 3 had their best games in. Raptor uniform. It was really good to see those guys score the basketball. I didnt realize GTJ picked up a Dame Lillard impression while playing with him in Portland. Dear lord he was unconscious last night.
    GTJ played like Dame Dolla...it was Dame Time for Trent but can he flip that switch again tonight at the Garden playin in New York

He moves well, has insane length, can set hard screens and knows when/ has the mobility to slip them. You're expecting too much from a 10 day.
    I think he got the game ball. He had a nice showing.

lol every single take I've read by Portland writers/fans about GTJ have been wrong

Noel's defence is so good. If he had better hands he would be a max player. Crazy.

In a normal season, I actually think we could bounce back. Even with a fully rested Lowry and Pascal, we look so tired out there.

Flynn needs to be more aggressive and let it fly. He's so useless otherwise. You can't pass up shots as a pick and roll guard in the current nba.

lol every single take I've read by Portland writers/fans about GTJ have been wrong
    What have they been saying?

Siakam is way off tn.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    What have they been saying?

They used net ratings to say his defence sucks. They said he's only a spot up shooter, black hole etc. Then weirdly knocked him for trying too hard.

Page 86 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast