Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 80 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1583
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Yea. It's not a good game...
    That big burrito is giving all our secrets away

I posted in the nba Forum that the Lakers wont win a game with out LBJ & AD now every time they win a Lakers poster bumps it lol 😆

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Washington is just more experienced with tanking than we are.
    Raptors had no business winning that game yesterday. Unnecessary win last night. Today is more like it. Pile on the losses.

I was one of the most ardent anti-derozan posters on here but Derozan would be a pretty nice fit on this team. Still not good enough to win a championship though.
    Hes come a long way under pop.

I can't believe they tossed OG for the dumping Shroder when he wouldn't let go of OG after hammering him. OG must be some strong because it looked like he Shroder was a piece of paper he was picking up. Then the little punk gets up like OG wants to fight him. ..lmao What a little b*!@#...lol Lately the team chemistry just seems gone since they traded Powell. It was nice to see that GTJ was the first guy in there to protect OG. These guys need to build a little comradery.

The only good thing with Fred and Kyle both being out are the minutes Flynn is going to get now with some of the other starters. It's been a weird/rough rookie campaign for him and he deserves some PT.

Quote Originally Posted by bartron_44 View Post
    I can't believe they tossed OG for the dumping Shroder when he wouldn't let go of OG after hammering him. OG must be some strong because it looked like he Shroder was a piece of paper he was picking up. Then the little punk gets up like OG wants to fight him. ..lmao What a little b*!@#...lol Lately the team chemistry just seems gone since they traded Powell. It was nice to see that GTJ was the first guy in there to protect OG. These guys need to build a little comradery.

The only good thing with Fred and Kyle both being out are the minutes Flynn is going to get now with some of the other starters. It's been a weird/rough rookie campaign for him and he deserves some PT.
    Love OG but idk it seemed like Dennis was just holding him so he didnt fall.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Love OG but idk it seemed like Dennis was just holding him so he didnt fall.

I really think it was just a miss understanding and neither guy was trying to hurt eachother. It looked worse than it was. But the memes that came out of it are so epic lol

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I really think it was just a miss understanding and neither guy was trying to hurt eachother. It looked worse than it was. But the memes that came out of it are so epic lol
    Lol yahh the internet is having fun with this one.

Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Lol yahh the internet is having fun with this one.

The WWE memes are the best, showing OG doing a sidewalk slam on Schroeder. If youre a wrestling fan its pretty hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Hes come a long way under pop.
    Pop is a great coach but he doesn't get credit for this. Demar was already developing that in Toronto.

Pop is a great coach but he doesn't get credit for this. Demar was already developing that in Toronto.
    Pop gets credit for helping derozan learn how to find his offence within the flow of the game. The bump in derozans field goal percentage came after an offseason with pop. His ppg took a big hit, but his efficiency got to a level none of us thought was possible.

Maybe that happens in Toronto, or maybe he needed a fresh voice that everyone respects.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Pop gets credit for helping derozan learn how to find his offence within the flow of the game. The bump in derozans field goal percentage came after an offseason with pop. His ppg took a big hit, but his efficiency got to a level none of us thought was possible.

Maybe that happens in Toronto, or maybe he needed a fresh voice that everyone respects.
    lol you're exaggerating a lot. All Pop did was cut out his 3s. His efficiency is marginally better. His last 3 seasons with SAS his TS% is 57.5%. His last 3 seasons with the Raptors it was 55.2%. That's nothing.

I remember the last season we had Demar in the playoffs he started playing a lot of point and initiating the offense. Since then though he has improved further. It could be the natural progression of his game, or it could be the guidance and leadership of Pops. I actually think its a combination of both.

Interested to know if hes improved at all defensively

I remember the last season we had Demar in the playoffs he started playing a lot of point and initiating the offense. Since then though he has improved further. It could be the natural progression of his game, or it could be the guidance and leadership of Pops. I actually think its a combination of both.

Interested to know if hes improved at all defensively
    From the eye test he seems like the same guy defensively. I noticed he has a few more defensive tricks up his sleeve now though. Like when Ibaka would back him down and he would just step out of the way and swipe at the ball while Ibaka fell backwards.
    If he plays full time PG somewhere next season then he will have a height advantage that can hopefully help.

The WWE memes are the best, showing OG doing a sidewalk slam on Schroeder. If youre a wrestling fan its pretty hilarious
    Haha yeah I saw that one on reddit I think.

Unfortunately, Fred and Bembry are both suspended one game for leaving the bench and multiple fines have been issued.

Page 80 of 106 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast