Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Is it just me or does it feel like Kyle is not getting as many charges this season?

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    He has a reputation for trying to doctor the whistle. Refs are irritated by him, even when he is right. But yes, I agree. Feels like he gets fewer calls each year.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    He has a reputation for trying to doctor the whistle. Refs are irritated by him, even when he is right. But yes, I agree. Feels like he gets fewer calls each year.
    He led the league last year in charges drawn if I'm not mistaken. I felt like there have been some clean charges that have gone the other way but yeah something feels off about the way they are calling it this year.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

The officiating wasn't very good tonight.

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

I found it surprising they didnt challenge the Lowry charge. To me that was an obvious offensive foul. They had their chances, just couldn't hit key shots.

Last edited by aman_13; Today at 12:29 AM.

These back to back with the same team is so boring to watch. I cant get into watching both games so I try to watch 1 or another.

Thank god I am not the only one that thinks TD came in and just made a mess of his minutes... Getting Lowry back was nice, but with him off his beat, it affected the rhythm and the flow they had coming into this game. Yuta keeps looking good in the minutes he gets.. Can always use some height in this lineup... damn was brutal watching the Lowry, Fred and Powell lineup although I predicted with norm playing well he deserves to start. I knew it would have to be in the three spot with nick being so hung up on his Lowry Fred combo.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233