Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 103 of 110 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1644
    Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Itís unfortunate raptors arenít in the bottom 6. They simply didnít know how to lose to bad teams.
    Very difficult.

Luckily we still have a decent chance at a lottery pick with the 8th worst record in the league. Iíll take that. Letís hope for a lucky bounce from one of those ping pong balls. Fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Very difficult.

Luckily we still have a decent chance at a lottery pick with the 8th worst record in the league. Iíll take that. Letís hope for a lucky bounce from one of those ping pong balls. Fingers crossed
    June 22nd is our NBA Finals.

Very difficult.

Yeah the losses should pile up. Letís pray we get lucky with the lotto.

Yeah the losses should pile up. Letís pray we get lucky with the lotto.
    Im already excited about the draft. I know even if we pick at 14 or something we can still come away with a good talent. I have a lot of faith in the scouting team. If we get in the top 10

Very difficult.

Iím still hoping the kings will pass us. 7th is a pretty good place to draft. If you look back on drafts, a LOT of amazing players are picked in that range every year.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Iím still hoping the kings will pass us. 7th is a pretty good place to draft. If you look back on drafts, a LOT of amazing players are picked in that range every year.
    Yeah man for sure. I think if we pick in the top 10 its gonna be gravy.

Im already excited about the draft. I know even if we pick at 14 or something we can still come away with a good talent. I have a lot of faith in the scouting team. If we get in the top 10
    Top 10 pick would be perfect. Even anything in the lotto should yield someone decent. Letís hope these guys donít spoil the party by winning unnecessary games.

Top 10 pick would be perfect. Even anything in the lotto should yield someone decent. Letís hope these guys donít spoil the party by winning unnecessary games.
    The remaining games are against playoff teams or teams fighting for a play in spot. So lets hope for the best brother

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Raptor View Post
    June 22nd is our NBA Finals.
    Iím counting the days. The last time I remember being this excited for a draft was for OGs draft year

Just as I expected having skimmed through this game thread no one really seems to be enjoying much of this season at all except for some gains on a few players like OG and Flynn.

This isn't my least favourite Raptor season of all time but it definitely ranks in the top 5 just below Chris Bosh's last year with us, Vince Carter's last year and the Kevin O'neal season. Some of you might think I'm exaggerating but I'd beg you to reconsider on the back of having watched Siakam go from an AllStar, to a player that would need a pick attached in order to unload his contract.

Flynn doing much better than before seemed to be overwhelmed earlier but is able to adjust better.

Quote Originally Posted by canzano55 View Post
    Just as I expected having skimmed through this game thread no one really seems to be enjoying much of this season at all except for some gains on a few players like OG and Flynn.

This isn't my least favourite Raptor season of all time but it definitely ranks in the top 5 just below Chris Bosh's last year with us, Vince Carter's last year and the Kevin O'neal season. Some of you might think I'm exaggerating but I'd beg you to reconsider on the back of having watched Siakam go from an AllStar, to a player that would need a pick attached in order to unload his contract.
    Hysteria

You don't need to trade a pick for Siakam lol. You could probably get Wiggins, the Wolves 1st and the Warriors own 1st for Siakam.

Quote Originally Posted by canzano55 View Post

I am very disappointed with Siakamís play this season but I still think he has value. You add a star to this team and Siakam will look much better. He is trying to be the #1 option when clearly he isnít capable of it. So letís hope raptors add a star player via this draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    You don't need to trade a pick for Siakam lol. You could probably get Wiggins, the Wolves 1st and the Warriors own 1st for Siakam.
    Who are you talking to champ lol