Page 93 of 109 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1632
    I say bring Demar back and maybe Lowry takes a pay cut to stay

Lowry/Fvv/Flynn
    Trent Jr/Fvv (6th man)
    Derozan/Bembry
    OG/Boucher
    Siakam/Birch/Freddy G

Stages of Grief - Bargaining ^. Hmm or is it acceptance?

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Stages of Grief - Bargaining ^. Hmm or is it acceptance?
    No I actually think that would be a pretty dope line up, plus add our draft picks to that core

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    No I actually think that would be a pretty dope line up, plus add our draft picks to that core
    Fred would start over Lowry tbh

Lowry, OG and Siakam out tmw.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    Fred would start over Lowry tbh
    I dunno, he looks more and more like a gunner to me. But yeah you can flip em and have Lowry off the bench. I just think Lowry is still the better floor general.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 04-15-2021 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Lowry, OG and Siakam out tmw.

Yup, which means they’ll win again lol

Yup, which means they’ll win again lol
    Lool

“It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Raptor View Post
    I agree 100% with everything you wrote. Just to add one more piece to it, we also have mostly back to back games in this second half, which makes the idea of climbing out of the whole that much more daunting. I don't understand why people can't just see that we're having a bad year due to all the factors you mentioned, the total absence of a competent true center and a schedule that rolled wrong. Keep in mind, with all of this we have a positive net rating! That's incredible! I honestly don't think we're that far off from being back in the top 4 of this conference. Let's just write off this year, pray to the ping pong ball gods to show us favor and look forward to, what I would consider, a very interesting offseason.
    Why? Simple cuz Raptors fans like all of y'all have been used to winning or making the playoffs year after year regularly so it is like y'all don't know anythin else so I guess you can say thats why people get down on you guys for havin an off year

I say bring Demar back and maybe Lowry takes a pay cut to stay

Lowry/Fvv/Flynn
    Trent Jr/Fvv (6th man)
    Derozan/Bembry
    OG/Boucher
    Siakam/Birch/Freddy G
    That is if DeMar even wants to come back and after the way Masai, Webster and company did him dirty with that trade to San Antonio...all I know is if I was DeMar as much love as I have for Toronto, I can never forget that type of a betrayal. DeMar shouldn't either much less even want to come back. But that is just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Why? Simple cuz Raptors fans like all of y'all have been used to winning or making the playoffs year after year regularly so it is like y'all don't know anythin else so I guess you can say thats why people get down on you guys for havin an off year
    I've been a Raptors fan since the early 2000s... I'm well acquainted with losing. Heck, the winning was the shock to my system. When I think about what's best for this team, its with the mindset that I never want to go through that kind of hopeless sustained losing/mediocrity again.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Raptor View Post
    I've been a Raptors fan since the early 2000s... I'm well acquainted with losing. Heck, the winning was the shock to my system. When I think about what's best for this team, its with the mindset that I never want to go through that kind of hopeless sustained losing/mediocrity again.
    Exactly 💯 my point Raptors fans like the more hard-core fans of yours care more bout winning than they do losing and associate winning with this franchise because of the yearly playoff streak. Now that that streak is bout to come to an end...that's why most fans wanna jump off the wagon.

Exactly 💯 my point Raptors fans like the more hard-core fans of yours care more bout winning than they do losing and associate winning with this franchise because of the yearly playoff streak. Now that that streak is bout to come to an end...that's why most fans wanna jump off the wagon.
    Toronto fans in general don’t jump off the wagon. We’re die hard fans of our teams. No matter how they play in a season.

Not even sure what you’re trying to say, every fan of every team wants to win. Who genuinely cares about losing? Doesn’t make much sense tg.

How do Boston fans feel about under achieving all season long? I’m sure they fans are not jumping off the wagon.

Toronto fans in general don’t jump off the wagon. We’re die hard fans of our teams. No matter how they play in a season.

Not even sure what you’re trying to say, every fan of every team wants to win. Who genuinely cares about losing? Doesn’t make much sense tg.

How do Boston fans feel about under achieving all season long? I’m sure they fans are not jumping off the wagon.
    Well no fans of ours in Boston haven't jumped off the wagon but yes we have underachieved for the most part but winning record in a pole playoff position is what I expected...and for Toronto fans most fans expected it to be playoffs or bust and unfortunately it is a bust season

Well no fans of ours in Boston haven't jumped off the wagon but yes we have underachieved for the most part but winning record in a pole playoff position is what I expected...and for Toronto fans most fans expected it to be playoffs or bust and unfortunately it is a bust season
    We won a championship... what happened to the Celtics after their most recent championship? They went in to a rebuild.

it was expected to take a step back last year but the Raptors played very well instead. over achieved I would say. So we take a step back this year and come back with the same core with a draft assets added for next year.

Boston has become a tread mill team. Even Ainge is not happy. So while you bash our season, our fans are intelligent enough to understand the game plan going forward. Worry about your tread mill team. Your gm is.
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 04-16-2021 at 12:19 PM.

Page 93 of 109 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast