Follow us on Twitter

Page 106 of 110 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1645
    Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    why not andrea bargnani
    Primo pasta and sauce 😆

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Then why not Dennis Schroder
    Because the point guard position is the least of our concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Because the point guard position is the least of our concerns.
    Is he even a point? Seems like a worse version of FVV.

Seeing y'alls team right now...simple solution VanVleet plays the 1 at point guard and Trent plays the 2 at shooting guard...yeah both basically are 2 guards but VanVleet is more of a 1 anyway. Well technically VanVleet is a combo guard but if Lowry is gone, then you don't have to worry about that.

But then again I would probably get rid of Trent Jr in the off season this summer and get rid of Lowry too this summer

Sign Lonzo Ball from New Orleans

Lonzo plays the 1 for you guys next season at point guard

Then VanVleet at the 2

Problem solved
    Are you suggesting we have a team with both Lavar Ball and Eric Flynn involved? something about that seems downright scary to me.

https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/sto...-surging-hawks

Probably explains why Masai drafted Bruno so early. Rockets wanted him.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Raptor View Post
    Are you suggesting we have a team with both Lavar Ball and Eric Flynn involved? something about that seems downright scary to me.
    LOL how do you figure? LaVar has been nowhere near the Pelicans or Hornets and as far as Eric Flynn he's just a proud papa

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Is he even a point? Seems like a worse version of FVV.
    Schroeder? Most def an offensive minded point guard. Which is what FVV is too but he just so happens to play sg. We can call them both combo guards.

But whatís a pg these days? Someone who dictates the offense? Facilitates? By that definition Jokic can be a pg. Lebron is a pg. etc In actuality guys play multiple positions, itís becoming more and more difficult to define positions.

But the point was with Lowry/FVV/Flynn, I think pg is really the least of our concern. I personally am not crazy about Flynn but he is showing flashes and I give respect where itís due. So even if alowry does leave the team still has two pgs. And could sign a vets min guy to be a 3rs string or we can draft another pg with one our 2nd rounders to be a prospect in a 3rd string role.

I just donít see why we would target a pg in free agency unless the Raptors arenít very high on Flynn. Aside from my personal bias, I think the Raps are high on him.

LOL how do you figure? LaVar has been nowhere near the Pelicans or Hornets and as far as Eric Flynn he's just a proud papa
    They are both morons and if their sons were on the same team I can see Lavar challenging Flynn to a steel cage match, Lol...

Something about grown men taking their gripes to FB or Twitter makes me lose respect for them. I would never do that to my kid. If we had an issue Iíd go through the right channels to speak to the front office. I wouldnít take to social media.

wtf am i watching

That was a great game with an excellent result. Itís so hard to root for the raptors losses but itís necessary.

The tank is in full force.

We can't really get better than 7th it looks like. So this is a great result as it keeps us there.

Yeah the tank is there but even with a high draft pick, will it be enough to bounce back next season?

If we lose Lowry and don't really get any free agents, re-sign Birch, I think 6-10 range is a safe bet.

I'm optimistic about next season. They will need to add some depth but they should be back in the playoffs next year.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    ďItís about winning,Ē Stoudemire said. ďYou win, youíre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won ó Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you donít win, nobody really wants to see you.Ē

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I'm optimistic about next season. They will need to add some depth but they should be back in the playoffs next year.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Ever since we got Birch the team just looks tougher to beat. Itís not like heís an elite big but heís bringing so much more to the table at 5 than anything we tried all season. Add the fact that we can make some off-season moves, and add talent through the draf, + the team could come home, I think itís going to be a nice bounce back year.