Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 85 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1600
    Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    Lol. Subtle Yahoo...
    Resting for a back to back makes sense from a workload standpoint as he has logged heavy minutes/usage the last few games but they are in a must win situation so it is a little surprising that he is resting.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Resting for a back to back makes sense from a workload standpoint as he has logged heavy minutes/usage the last few games but they are in a must win situation so it is a little surprising that he is resting.

Must win?

Do some still believe the roster as constricted would have any luck in the playoffs? Im so confused by that. Can you outline our 8-9 man rotation for the post season? I get up to about 6 players that can be relied on, how would that suffice? Maybe Im missing something here.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Must win?

Do some still believe the roster as constricted would have any luck in the playoffs? Im so confused by that. Can you outline our 8-9 man rotation for the post season? I get up to about 6 players that can be relied on, how would that suffice? Maybe Im missing something here.
    if you're Nurse and trying to get into the play in, this is a must win game

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Must win?

I'm talking from their perspective. They are still trying to win. They don't care that some fans have decided they want the team to lose.

Last edited by aman_13; 04-11-2021 at 02:31 PM.
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

I'm talking from there perspective. They are still trying to win. They don't care that some fans have decided they want the team to lose.

Well if the management wanted to win they would have made moves to strengthen the team. So its not just some fans.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    I think I have Suggs over Cade Im my board. Cade is a unicorn, but Suggs reminds me of a lot of great guards in the league. Sort of like a wade with a 3.
    I am good with either. Any talent of that caliber, you cant go wrong.

Raptors want to tank and cavs are like we are better at it. Just like wiz the other day.

Trent Jr...

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Well if the management wanted to win they would have made moves to strengthen the team. So its not just some fans.
    I definitely believe they were embracing the idea of being a lottery team at the deadline if the team went that route as Masai alluded to being prepared for all directions. However, I'm not sure it is fair to say that they want the team to lose because they were not able to strengthen the team.

Last edited by aman_13; 04-10-2021 at 09:30 PM.

OG's in between game is coming along nicely.

Flynn is looking really good.

gary...

Trent Jr should try to get 50.

I definitely believe they were embracing the idea of being a lottery team at the deadline if the team went that route as Masai alluded to being prepared for all directions. However, I'm not sure it is fair to say that they want the team to lose because they were not able to strengthen the team.

Well at the TDL it was obvious raptors needed front court help to make any kind of run. But they didnt get any help. I know raptors dont like to lose on purpose but they are simply having a poor season. Yet the other teams are so bad the poor season is going to result in a mediocre draft pick.

I feel like we can turn Freddie Gillespie into something

Page 85 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast