Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 84 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1601
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Who is looking like the pick around our range?
    We are most likely to fall in the 7-9 range. Some lottery luck or a small fall in the standings would help draft higher.

Lottery Luck: Top 4 right now appears to be Cunningham, Suggs, Mobley, Green

5 is most commonly Kuminga.

6-9 is a variety of candidates: Keon Johnson, Scottie Barnes, Moses Moody are commonly in this range

James Bouknight, Davion Mitchell (recent surge up the draft board), Corey Kispert, Jalen Johnson, Ziaire Williams and Kai Jones all find there way mixed with the above names in various mocks.

Quote Originally Posted by ecart View Post
    I just don't want another undersized guard or a raw prospect again. I don't know why people have a fetish for duo PG lineups but people are already floating the idea of Flynn+FVV. Shudders.
    If they were to draft a guard (ie. Davion Mitchell), I think they'd need to deal Flynn or FVV. Even Keon Johnson, at 6'5 creates a roster crunch with the guards. I don't love Gary Trent having to play too much SF.

I wonder if the team would be willing to trade down if BPA is another guard. Would a team like the Knicks move both their picks to move up and grab a guy like Davion Mitchell? Would we even want to do that, or stick with BPA and figure out the roster after?

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    I think what partially excites me about this draft is that plans B, C and D are exciting too. As long as they donít go way off board...

Moody and Kispert donít really excite me mind you. Kispertís stock seems to be falling beyond where we are likely to draft though
    This is true. I have no issue going bpa as sometimes that player ends up being a star even if you have someone at the position already. We have options. Trading down like you mentioned could be another option if we donít get our target pick.

Siakams been killing bigs off the dribble since losing the weight from covid. Looks like prime siakam to me.

And I know he doesnít look the part, but OG might be the strongest raptor of all time. Seems like he shows off subtle feats of strength every game. Very impressed with the kid. Glad heís locked up. Totally a piece of a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by pebloemer View Post
    If they were to draft a guard (ie. Davion Mitchell), I think they'd need to deal Flynn or FVV. Even Keon Johnson, at 6'5 creates a roster crunch with the guards. I don't love Gary Trent having to play too much SF.

I wonder if the team would be willing to trade down if BPA is another guard. Would a team like the Knicks move both their picks to move up and grab a guy like Davion Mitchell? Would we even want to do that, or stick with BPA and figure out the roster after?
    I think the safest and easiest route is to draft a guard and trade existing assets for a center. I could be wrong but I'm not sure our front office is invested in drafting a project.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Siakams been killing bigs off the dribble since losing the weight from covid. Looks like prime siakam to me.

And I know he doesnít look the part, but OG might be the strongest raptor of all time. Seems like he shows off subtle feats of strength every game. Very impressed with the kid. Glad heís locked up. Totally a piece of a winner.
    Schroder would agree.

Luckily Pascal wonít have to deal with the bubble anymore. Siakam and PG13 just want to forget the bubble ever happened lol. So do I

Schroder would agree.
    😆

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Fingers crossed.

I think Mobley would be a nice target for us. But Iím ok with going bpa. I just donít want another combo guard like you mentioned. The back court of the future is already set with FVV-Trent jr.

I rarely like to go with needs as a posed to picking the bpa, but our 1 through 4 is pretty set already. Even if the big man is a project, at least we have someone to develop at the 5 instead of over paying for a mediocre big in free agency.
    Not a fan of drafting a big in the lottery. They're almost always a disappointment and they take way too long to develop.

Not a fan of drafting a big in the lottery. They're almost always a disappointment and they take way too long to develop.
    Who is your preferred target

Normally I agree, but Mobley seems too perfect.

Normally I agree, but Mobley seems too perfect.
    I wouldn't read/believe all the scouting reports on him. If he was that perfect, he would be the no.1 pick. He is still really raw.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Who is your preferred target
    Jalen Green but obv unrealistic.
    Last edited by ecart; 04-09-2021 at 11:54 PM.

We are winning the lotto and drafting Cade!

Lol. Subtle Yahoo...

Pascal Siakam (rest, tanking) will not play on Saturday vs. the Cavaliers

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    We are winning the lotto and drafting Cade!
    I think I have Suggs over Cade Iím my board. Cade is a unicorn, but Suggs reminds me of a lot of great guards in the league. Sort of like a wade with a 3.

Page 84 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast