Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Derrick Henry

Derrick Henry

will he break the rushing record this season? He is about 575 yards short with 3 games to go... those 3 games are against the lions/texans/packers.... he should easily get 200 against the packers so this could be close.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    will he break the rushing record this season? He is about 575 yards short with 3 games to go... those 3 games are against the lions/texans/packers.... he should easily get 200 against the packers so this could be close.
    Those 3 are bad run defenses, but it's way too hard to get that many yards in 3 games. His average has been significantly worse when playing non-division games. I expect him to push 200ish against HOU and then combine for ~250 against GB/DET. GB is probably gonna jump to a big lead to where Henry gets less snaps.

He should have a big game against the Lions. The defense is missing players and isn't very talented anyway. If Chase Daniel starts there will be no competition from the Lions offense either.

I think there's a realistic chance that he will. He is usually at his best in December, and given how important he is to the organization, you have to believe that everyone will not only root for him to do so, but try their best to get him there.

Thereís always a chance but with the way heís playing I can see it.
    Yankees, Eagles, Sixers, NYRangers

Keep fighting through Wentz

575 yards in 3 games is a pace that would be over THREE thousand yards. And itís only one game short of a quarter of a season. Iím not saying itís impossible, but youíre batshit crazy if youíre going to actually predict that happens.

Nah, Titans gonna prioritize health once they secure a playoff seed. Or if blown out in any of the games, less run attempts.

Canít he just get to 2000 to be in serious discussion?

There would then be 8 2000K rushers ever. TEN would have two of them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    There would then be 8 2000K rushers ever. TEN would have two of them!

Feels like a 2K WR will never happen

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post

Megatron was only 36 yards shy. It'll happen eventually as the rules continue to favor offense and passing. Whoever the next generation all time great WR is will definitely have opportunities.

Derrick Henry

Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post

RBs get so many more touches granted WR touches are probably double the average yard per touch.

Last year Thomas had 185 targets at almost 12 per rec with an 81% catch rate and still was about 300 yards short of 2k

Its crazy with Calvins year though. 204 targets with 16 y/r. Under 60% catch%.

He wouldíve murdered 2K if he had closer to Thomasí catch%.

Plus having multiple options to target in the passing game will always dampen the yards for a single receiver.

Matthew Stafford had the single season attemp record that season too. 36 more than the next highest.

Last edited by koldjerky; 12-16-2020 at 12:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

192 per game? Doable for him with the teams they're playing, but very unlikely.

AP's best 3 game stretch during his 2012 MVP season was weeks 13-15 he went for 210, 154, 212.
    Then 86 and 199 weeks 16-17. So 3 out of 5 weeks he went for 200 basically.

It could happen, but he'll need 220 or so this week imo for me to think he even has a chance.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Thatís going to be very tough, thatís not a knock on Henrys greatness heís incredibly fun to watch. Iíd love to see him go into week 17 with a Chance at it

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Nah, Titans gonna prioritize health once they secure a playoff seed. Or if blown out in any of the games, less run attempts.
    There's something about him, especially in this time of year, that a 25+ touches and 100+ yards game doesn't look like a huge effort at all.

Besides, if they have a chance of avoiding the Colts, I think they'll take it.

Despite him downplaying any attempt of breaking the record, I still think it's on their minds, and if it looks like it's getting doable, they'll try to get him there.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast