Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    I think people may need to re assess what ball role is coming into the league. The guy is a project with some huge upside, but hes probably a few yrs away from the player he is being portrayed as. expecting him to be a franchise savior in year 1 really was never a reasonable.

Edwards= JR Rider LOL... also drafted by the twolves.

Haliburton was always the safest lotto pick in the draft. smart player who can run an offense and will find a way to help basically any team from day 1.

Im not sure if avdija is mike dunleavy or Luka. Although- getting mike dunleavy with the 9th pick in a mehhh draft might not be too bad.
    Dunleavy would be a much better fit in today's game than he was when he was drafted. Kyle Anderson type.

Tough to lose on a last second 3 but nice to see the youngster dig themselves out of a large deficit

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Tough to lose on a last second 3 but nice to see the youngster dig themselves out of a large deficit
    Yeah, Chriss and Mannion had big improvements from game 1. I wish pre-season was longer, there is so much still up in the air about how they play with each other.

it was absolutely horrible defense on Kyle Guy all night- they let the guy shoot atleast 3 or 4 wide open 3s. he had 20 points. I think thats more than he averaged in the g league. So basically their defense on him was worse than average g league defense. Also its not like the guy was hitting crazy shots- he was left open and he was making shots..... something nba players are capable of doing.

a top 10 defense holds him to 7 or 8 points absolute max and thats assuming he is nailing contested 40 footers

oither concerns are that i expected wiggins and oubre to be more aggressive scorers. there was a 6 or 7 minute period in the 2nd quarter when it was basically bagley and wiggins were the only non g league guys on the floor and it seemed like wiggins wasnt being aggressive enough.

but if curry is getting 29 points... they arent gonna win with oubre and wiggins content getting 12-14 pts
    Last edited by likemystylez; 12-16-2020 at 11:58 AM.

Steph is goin to have to carry this team

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Steph is goin to have to carry this team
    Obviously but I wouldnít read too much into this game. Wiggins and Oubre need to be better. Getting Green and Wiseman back will help.

it was absolutely horrible defense on Kyle Guy all night- they let the guy shoot atleast 3 or 4 wide open 3s. he had 20 points. I think thats more than he averaged in the g league. So basically their defense on him was worse than average g league defense. Also its not like the guy was hitting crazy shots- he was left open and he was making shots..... something nba players are capable of doing.

a top 10 defense holds him to 7 or 8 points absolute max and thats assuming he is nailing contested 40 footers

oither concerns are that i expected wiggins and oubre to be more aggressive scorers. there was a 6 or 7 minute period in the 2nd quarter when it was basically bagley and wiggins were the only non g league guys on the floor and it seemed like wiggins wasnt being aggressive enough.

but if curry is getting 29 points... they arent gonna win with oubre and wiggins content getting 12-14 pts
    Preseason and yea he had a big night. **** happens. He average 22 on 40% from 3 in g league shouldnít have been leaving him like that.

I did with Wiggins not Oubre but may have just been an off night.

We def need one of them to step up and score 20 a night. Not every night they can take turns but we need 35 to 40 from them every night

looks like wiseman and green will remain out for tommorows preseason game and now the regular season games are a question mark

looks like wiseman and green will remain out for tommorows preseason game and now the regular season games are a question mark
    Havenít seen anything about a question mark for reg season

Kerr was asked after practice if they would be in during the regular season, and he responded " we will see where we are next tuesday"..... not an absolute guarantee

It's in his head is my guess. Warriors tanking another season.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It's in his head is my guess. Warriors tanking another season.
    Why should they especially when they have Steph and Draymond both there? Just because Klay is injured it makes no sense to tank the season...especially when GSW got younger but they still have their vets there like Curry, Green, Looney, etc

Why should they especially when they have Steph and Draymond both there? Just because Klay is injured it makes no sense to tank the season...especially when GSW got younger but they still have their vets there like Curry, Green, Looney, etc
    The Dubs always tank. This goes back to the 90s.

they had steph and draymond last yr and they still found a way to get down 40-11 to the suns at chase center. I know the team was coming together, and it wasnt a perfect fit with d lo..... but 2 stars and a premier head coach should be able to find a way to be more competitive than that even in a worst case scenerio....... unless they arent looking to be competitive.

Stylez has a history.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast