Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Yeah and thatís where texting goes wrong. The amount of miscommunication in this exchange here is crazy.

Thereís no defending the 62 unanswered texts and how he capped it off, but the way she responded to him initially probably fooled him into thinking she might have been into him. He definitely should have gotten the hint, but she could have just said Iím not interested. If she lost her job because she told him off, then she should have seeked legal action. For this to come out now just seems pointless and petty.
    Again, different culture sort of warrants miscommunication. For all we know, she interpreted this as something that most employers do...until he started sending his bulge.

I donít blame her for coming out with this story now. It always happens, women speak up because they see a predator going into a position of power and donít want the same thing to happen. I mean if he was pulling this **** before, he would probably pull that **** even more as a GM.

I would imagine that it would be difficult for women in the Mets org to be comfortable working with him going forward either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Again, different culture sort of warrants miscommunication. For all we know, she interpreted this as something that most employers do...until he started sending his bulge.

I donít blame her for coming out with this story now. It always happens, women speak up because they see a predator going into a position of power and donít want the same thing to happen. I mean if he was pulling this **** before, he would probably pull that **** even more as a GM.

I would imagine that it would be difficult for women in the Mets org to be comfortable working with him going forward either.

Different culture or not, he sent her a pic of his bulge and asked her if she liked it and she laughed and said yes. I think itís pretty universal what his intentions were. Then she ghosts him blindly when she could have just said Iím not interested.

Porter is a desperate fool for sending all those messages with no response, but at least he did apologize once she finally rejected him and stopped messaging her. He didnít continue harassing her.

He will lose his job for this because thatís the world we live in now. The Mets simply canít afford the public scrutiny for keeping him around. Itís a damn shame because he seemed like he was gonna be a great GM. As a Mets fan, thatís what I care about most, not some pathetic texts he sent 5 years ago.

He's done. The article says he sent her a bare dick pic after the bulge pic. Who gives a **** if she ghosted him? He stalked her. Then he lied about it when confronted. A player already said he's disgusting and needs to be fired. The press will crush him. And Cohen's wife won't tolerate that **** for a minute. If he did that as an assistant what might he do with more power? **** him. Sandy must be thinking he's going to be GM no matter what.

What he did was deplorable, however ESPN sat on the story. They knew about this story since 2017. Once again a news organization is in the business of creating news instead of reporting it.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

This is why we can't have nice things.

60 straight texts and a dick pic?

Come on. Thatís just pathetic and vile.

Who does **** like this?

Don't worry. He's got this.

Officially Fired. Cohen just sent a tweet

Rightfully so

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

When he told them he learned so much from Epstein we just assumed he meant Theo.

Quote Originally Posted by The Futurist View Post
    When he told them he learned so much from Epstein we just assumed he meant Theo.
    Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGamer81 View Post
    This is why we can't have nice things.
    Lolmets lives on!!!!

And for the record, Porter deserved what he got. Radio guys are talking about Cohen removing the distraction quickly. I actually think, since we're still in the off season, he should be frank about how they failed to properly vet Porter, and to re-iterate that this will not be tolerated. I'm guessing he will, and his wife is a big reason why.

Steven Cohen
    @StevenACohen2

We have terminated Jared Porter this morning . In my initial press conference I spoke about the importance of integrity and I meant it.There should be zero tolerance for this type of behavior.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by The Futurist View Post
    Amazing post

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

2 of the last 6 GMs have been involved in some sort of sex scandal. 2 others traded away our top prospect, Another one called out a reporter for trying to plant stories to get a job within the organization.

You would think that with an .833 average we would have been pretty good.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast