Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    I will say it again. I really really want Bradley Beal! Please Daryl Morey make this happen LOL.

How about this.

Wizards: Tobias, Thybulle, Scott, Korkmaz, and 3 firsts
    76ers: Beal and Rui

Nets ( No KD )
    Nuggets
    Hawks
    Heat
    Heat

Next 5 games will be a test

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I will say it again. I really really want Bradley Beal! Please Daryl Morey make this happen LOL.
    You keep saying that but you don't offer any suggestions on how. If Morey going to grant your wish, Wiz will demand Simmons as the key piece with Curry and Shake for Beal and you will be forced to take Westy along as well [emoji38]

Hope you're happy!

How about this.

Wizards: Tobias, Thybulle, Scott, Korkmaz, and 3 firsts
    76ers: Beal and Rui
    Sorry just notice this post. Unfortunately they will hang up on Morey with that offer involving low first round picks as sweeteners for their untouchable superstar especially without any superstar in return plus this will also hurt the Sixers with an unbalance roster of losing Harris with no replacement for his underrated front court production whom the Wiz also don't need unless Doc is also part of this trade to unleash the beast in him.

With the other offer, Westy would replace Simmons and Beal would obviously replace Curry with Shake or Maxey as the sweetener. Superstars going both ways is the name of the game. If they want Embiid instead of Simmons, forget it!

https://youtu.be/vOXoIV_wU1c

It was a good win tonight even though Beal had a huge game no one could stop
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 01-07-2021 at 01:38 AM.

Curry is shooting out of his mind. Itís amazing to watch. Embiid gives him so much space and open looks.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    You keep saying that but you don't offer any suggestions on how. If Morey going to grant your wish, Wiz will demand Simmons as the key piece with Curry and Shake for Beal and you will be forced to take Westy along as well [emoji38]

Hope you're happy!
    lol no. stop talking like you know things.

Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    Curry is shooting out of his mind. Itís amazing to watch. Embiid gives him so much space and open looks.
    what im most impressed with is Curry is doing more than just making open 3s. He is able to use his pump fake well, hes getting assists, and get put the ball on the floor. Those mid range bank shots were so sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    lol no. stop talking like you know things.
    As in knowing how you enjoy hyping our barely used bench players in order to rip off other teams best players? It's hard to resist but do try.
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 01-07-2021 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    As in knowing how you enjoy hyping our barely used bench players in order to rip off other teams best players? It's hard to resist but do try.
    what are you talking about? i didnt suggest anything. Again, i beg you to stop talking like you know inside info and everyones opinion is wrong.

what im most impressed with is Curry is doing more than just making open 3s. He is able to use his pump fake well, hes getting assists, and get put the ball on the floor. Those mid range bank shots were so sweet.
    I knew he was an excellent shooter. But never watched his game that closely. You worry that some of these role players that get a lot of hype playing on other teams normally arenít as good as you thought once you watch them more closely on your team. So far so good.

what are you talking about? i didnt suggest anything. Again, i beg you to stop talking like you know inside info and everyones opinion is wrong.
    Most everyone post comments from what they read which I also include links as well to show where it was from but those are all public information. Anyone who has inside source should indicate so anonymously which I don't have. So not sure what you mean by inside info when there was no mention of any unless you can not comprehend what you read.

Now when there are trade suggestions asking for opinions or thoughts, I generally respond from the other team's perspective if the propose trade would help them as well even though most suggestions are lopsided with a heavy dose of hyping involving non essential role players [emoji38] like most of those posted during the off season. If you think it is dumb to point that out because it sounds like inside info to you, then why don't you show on here how to respond correctly to a trade so I can learn from it where it doesn't bother you anymore. If not, then stop reading my comments or just use the block feature but it seems like you can't even do that which may explain why you are begging me to stop [emoji1751]
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 01-08-2021 at 06:51 AM.

Disappointing loss to the Nets without their two stars KD and Kyrie.

Ben played very small.

Ben played very small.
    Yes but some teams plays better as a whole without stars like Kyrie just like last season in the bubble without him as well as Boston play much better when Kyrie was injured and finally off the team.

Also doesn't help when Ben doesn't play well which mean we need him to show up! At least now we know Shake and Maxey can step up along with Harris to keep the game closer than it would have been.

Ben played very small.
    both losses are pretty embarrassing. To let the nets score that many just cant happen and then Joe Harris goes off for 25 in 28 mins off the bench, like come on. We made 3 runs to tighten the game and every time they answered and ran it back up. The rotation was weird too. I dont understand why players all around the league seemingly refuse to play B2Bs

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast