Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    I feel like Seth Curry should take 12-14 shots a game. Anything less in not acceptable. I just think he is too unselfish at times

NO Joel vs the Pacers. Mark it Down as an automatic LOST. Pacers will beat us by double digits.

Great character game by the team.
    We went from a coach that loses winnable game to one that wins games we otherwise shouldn't win.

Yeah I will gladly take that W.

Korkmaz was the hero

For the record I don't want JJ Redick back.

Finally!!! Shout out to Thybulle, that was his best game as a sixer last night. Build up that trade value, kid.

Im all for any shooter we can add to the bench. I think JJ would be much better here than what hes currently doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Heís really struggling with the bench role and he wouldnít start here. Plus the financials are really out of wack on a deal for him. I wonder if this is more interest from his side of being here than our side of getting something done.

That said...if heís bought out I would take him back in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also good for Doc for doing something Iíve been begging for with the 2-3 matchup zone. We are such a long team with the right combo of players out there that we can make any poor shooting team incredibly uncomfortable with that look. Simmons and Thybulle up top being so quick and long to take away passing and driving lanes while contending shots was big. Then Green/Curry and Harris/Korkmaz on the wings made it great from a not needing to do too much due to the ineffective corner shooting. Then it allowed Bradley/Howard to watch anyone driving at them.

I hope he keeps this as part of a plan when we play poor 3-pt shooting teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hornets tonight then back home tomorrow for the Blazers back to back. Lets go!

Showdown with Brooklyn Saturday night after an embarrassing lost to Portland.

Curry may be out. He is still recovering from post covid symptoms.

West coast trip starting Tuesday.

Kings
    Blazers
    Suns
    Jazz

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    I would take JJ back in a heartbeat, he's one of the best 3 point shooters ever. I just don't see how he would fit in to our roster as currently constructed. Our guards eat up too many minutes as it is and Maxey didn't play at all last night.

With that being said, I think he brings more to the table than any guard on our bench including Shake. Shake is more athletic and a better defender than JJ but drives me crazy sometimes with his inconsistent play.

Am I wrong to think Danny green has been awful basically all season? He canít shoot.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Am I wrong to think Danny green has been awful basically all season? He canít shoot.
    He's been washed up, was losing time last year with the Lakers, would love to flip his deal at the deadline

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast