Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Westbrook36 View Post
    He's been washed up, was losing time last year with the Lakers, would love to flip his deal at the deadline
    I agree after watching the Lakers entirely in the playoffs to see if AD would choke big time or not but it was Green. How could anyone missed an open 3 to win it with everyone down at the paint.

AD would have made that 3 at the buzzer and yelled Kobe as he pointed up the most respectable way to win a championship finals in its history but the last game ended up watching a boring wipeout as Butler played like he was in a regular season game [emoji1751]
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 02-12-2021 at 02:58 PM.

Are you sure it wasn't this guy? The Sixers would not have their best record at this point without him cause he put in all the hard work during the off season instead of goofing around.

https://twitter.com/sixers/status/13...974110725?s=20
    Last edited by cattusmaru; 02-12-2021 at 03:08 PM.

I can Morey making a deal involving Green. His expiring contract helps.

I want a wing player before the trade deadline. Someone that can play the 3-4.

76ers continues to struggle on the West coast. I don't see them beating the red hot Utah Jazz who has the best record in the league on Monday.

Shams is reporting that Atlanta wants a high 1st for John Collins. He would be a perfect stretch 4 next to Joel.

I'm high on both Collins or Markkanen. Both are free agents so if you trade for them its best to lock them up long term. Both are young and in their prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    76ers continues to struggle on the West coast. I don't see them beating the red hot Utah Jazz who has the best record in the league on Monday.
    They will tonight cause Embiid is playing the best ball in his career. Regular season record means little compare to players matchup even tho the Sixers has the best record in the East.

The only way we lose is if Ben decides to disappears again like he's known to do.

Quote Originally Posted by cattusmaru View Post
    They will tonight cause Embiid is playing the best ball in his career. Regular season record means little compare to players matchup even tho the Sixers has the best record in the East.

The only way we lose is if Ben decides to disappears again like he's known to do.
    Slightly missed the mark on this one.

They played better than I thought they would. You can see a drastic difference between Doc and BB coached teams.

Quote Originally Posted by urban85disciple View Post
    Slightly missed the mark on this one.

They played better than I thought they would. You can see a drastic difference between Doc and BB coached teams.
    Yes but had Embiid played, the Sixers may likely won this game considering how close it was without our best player. Not possible to stop Clarkson and Mitchell when they are on but letting Ingles go off along with easy boards and put backs by Gobert could have been contained much better.

From watching last night's game, no one on their roster can stop Harris from scoring in or out of the paint with or without Embiid regardless of how and where Doc uses him unlike Horford last season who can't play with Embiid.

Same with Simmons more or less as he had a great game without Embiid but who knows the next game as its really up to him. Since he didn't bother working to improve his outside shooting during the off-season knowing a new regime is coming in unlike Embiid who worked his tail off to win! When Ben was ask of possibly being involved in the Harden trade, he just shrug like its no big deal and its just part of the business unlike saying he wanted to win here or show my passion for staying

Joel is IN
    Ben is OUT for the Rockets game.

Daryl Morey is trading Ben after his career night 42 points

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Daryl Morey is trading Ben after his career night 42 points[emoji23]
    That's definitely what I would do hoping Beal next game will be horrendous for Morey to finally make the pitch to them along with Thysbulle.

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast