Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 84 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1617
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    I mean one of the main reasons I believe they got rid of Doug was his desire to keep press Taylor and even promote him
    I think, ironically,Taylor would have been better as an OC doing game planning than as a QB coach. If Pederson had brought in a hardass to be QB coach, they might have actually salvaged Wentz.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I think, ironically,Taylor would have been better as an OC doing game planning than as a QB coach. If Pederson had brought in a hardass to be QB coach, they might have actually salvaged Wentz.
    I think that would’ve been best. That’s all assuming wentz was willing to listen

I really would like to take a peek into the alternate reality where we kept Foles instead of Wentz. Of course I don't expect the team to have been much better, but ownership and management probably wouldn't place the fate of the entire organization in the hands of Foles.

Let me ask bdawk this because he my dude now.. i have seen many QBs have issues and you have been all about the smoke/fire thing.... can you really sit here and say with all the **** coming out that the majority isnt true... yes the majority... you cant be this naive my dude... the last time we heard reports like this it was brady and BB or favre and the packers and both were 100 pct accurate... You are now on the side of a guy that nobody really likes and is a diva like favre and brady but has done nothing compared to favre and brady... the dude is acting like he won superbowls instead of watching his backup lead his team to the only superbowl they had and played above what wentz did against much better comp... you gotta drop this my dude... i get why the eagles want him as their start... its because they have no choice. Why fans want this **** is beyond me.... christ rodgers has a good season and we draft a QB to take his spot.... eagles have trash seasons with their QB being the worst QB in the world where everybody in the locker room hates him and he is the QB of the future... i dont think mcnabb ever was as good as he was but in todays world if my dude got the backing from some of you like wentz is... MY GOD.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Let me ask bdawk this because he my dude now.. i have seen many QBs have issues and you have been all about the smoke/fire thing.... can you really sit here and say with all the **** coming out that the majority isnt true... yes the majority... you cant be this naive my dude... the last time we heard reports like this it was brady and BB or favre and the packers and both were 100 pct accurate... You are now on the side of a guy that nobody really likes and is a diva like favre and brady but has done nothing compared to favre and brady... the dude is acting like he won superbowls instead of watching his backup lead his team to the only superbowl they had and played above what wentz did against much better comp... you gotta drop this my dude... i get why the eagles want him as their start... its because they have no choice. Why fans want this **** is beyond me.... christ rodgers has a good season and we draft a QB to take his spot.... eagles have trash seasons with their QB being the worst QB in the world where everybody in the locker room hates him and he is the QB of the future... i dont think mcnabb ever was as good as he was but in todays world if my dude got the backing from some of you like wentz is... MY GOD.
    My point and then I’ll leave this alone.

He’s not “hated by everyone in the lockerroom” and he’s most likely a type A personality like a long list of franchise QBs before him.

You look at the names of the guys who have openly supported him and go from there. Those are well respected guys putting their names to claims.

I’ve never, not once said there isn’t smoke/fire. What I have done is question the severity/validity of it.

Carson has a hand in all of this, I say, for the millionth time though.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    He’s not “hated by everyone in the lockerroom” and he’s most likely a type A personality like a long list of franchise QBs before him.
    Does the A in type A stand for *******?

Not saying Wentz is an *******, but I only ever hear this personality stuff brought out to defend ******* behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Does the A in type A stand for *******?

Not saying Wentz is an *******, but I only ever hear this personality stuff brought out to defend ******* behavior.
    I mean, maybe he is or maybe it’s Philly media, likely both.

It’s the same stuff you hear about favre, Rodgers, Brady, etc. Its nothing new really, just more under the microscope because Philly was terrible and so was he.

Win and none of this exists.

Tbh I don’t care about Carson. If he’s here he’s here if he’s not he’s not

I care infinitely more about the coaching staff

The rest of this feels like endless noise. You can design your opinions on the direction they’ll go at QB based on how you choose to read each story.

Once there’s more clarity on the QB situation around March I’ll get back into it but I just don’t care as of now

For all I know both guys are gone. Or either is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Trade Carson Wentz and I'm not even a Jalen Hurts supporter.
    No point if they fired Doug to keep Wentz.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Can the Eagles somehow make one last push for Deshaun Watson. This would make me really happy

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Can the Eagles somehow make one last push for Deshaun Watson. This would make me really happy
    How funny would it be if Eagles trade two 1st/Wentz/Hurts for Watson and then Texans hire Pederson as the OC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the same “reputable” guy that has the Wentz report.

Quite the reach, Jeff. Not to mention he doesn’t know the difference between Greg Lewis and Eric bienemy.

https://twitter.com/jeff_mclane/status/1350928990819790851?s=21

I don't see the bearing of making a mistake on a quick glimpse of a shot means he's not a good reporter.

Page 84 of 108 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast