Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Drummond is probably the best fit for Chicago especially at the 5

2. 12-21-2020, 08:18 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Drummond is probably the best fit for Chicago especially at the 5
    Itís crazy to think that when Drummond was traded for less than peanuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    Itís crazy to think that when Drummond was traded for less than peanuts.

in conference too? I never really understood that trade. I know Drummond probably was out of their price range which is why they traded him.... but thats really all you could get. John Henson.... Brandon Knight.... and a 2nd round pick?

And yet somehow Rudy Gobert is worth 40 mil a year?

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Cant Deny some of these passes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYuo...l=Z.Highlights

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Plus pairing Drummond with White and Lavine...I don't know...makes Chicago legit again in the East

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    in conference too? I never really understood that trade. I know Drummond probably was out of their price range which is why they traded him.... but thats really all you could get. John Henson.... Brandon Knight.... and a 2nd round pick?

And yet somehow Rudy Gobert is worth 40 mil a year?
    One guy has a alltime great presence in the paint and doesn everything to the level of if not better than the other.

Then the other one is the king of empty stats. Not really a good defender.

That being said, if they looked to trade Rudy Gobert, it wouldn't be for too much more because those type guys are more valuable to the team they are on. You can get away with just having a good Center these days. You get your most value out of contenders wanting said player and driving up the price. No one wants to trade for Drummond when he is like a 2 win difference to your roster if that.

Drummonds value was so low because his contract is pretty bad. If you could get him in FA at a decent bargain, he's a solid guy to have.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    Drummonds value was so low because his contract is pretty bad. If you could get him in FA at a decent bargain, he's a solid guy to have.
    I doubt heís signing anywhere for a bargain. Heís just entering his prime, even though it seems like heís older than Duncan lol

2020-21 Around the NBA

Man these hawks are tough. That was an absolute horror of a matchup for the bulls. Their offense is lethal. Shooters everywhere and Trae is so crafty. You have to put up 115 plus to beat them

Last edited by fanatic; 12-31-2020 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    Man these hawks are tough. That was an absolute horror of a matchup for the bulls. Theyíre offense is lethal. Shooters everywhere and Trae is so crafty. You have to put up 115 plus to beat them

They did it the right way. Built a deep crop of young talent, and brought in a deep veteran bench with the money theyíre saving playing rookie contracts. Thatís how you turn the corner and attract FAs. When their young core gets valuable playoff experience, and their big contracts, they will be positioned well for the future

2020-21 Around the NBA

Yep
    Last edited by fanatic; 12-31-2020 at 04:11 AM.

Saw on the home page an article about golden state being able to get pascal siakam from Toronto for draymond, paschall, and a first round pick... if siakam was available would we have interest? Especially with half of next years free agent pool wiped out especially the superstar players... I feel a package of Otto, Wendell, and a future first beats or comes close to that proposed golden state trade maybe even throw in a couple seconds or hutch to sweeten the deal

Have a roster of:

White
    Lavine
    Siakam
    Williams
    Lauri

And still have enough cap to bring in someone else of impact in or fill out a really good bench before signing lauri to his extension

Who says no?!

Obviously if Siakam was available, we'd have to be involved with every star signing long term deals.

Yeah, definitely make a run at Siakam, if he's available. He'd fit really well here, better than Lauri next to Wendell IMO, and another ball handler/playmaker is never bad. Better defender too.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Yeah, definitely make a run at Siakam, if he's available. He'd fit really well here, better than Lauri next to Wendell IMO, and another ball handler/playmaker is never bad. Better defender too.
    I feel like lauri would work better with him with siakam, Zach, Coby, and Williams you have 4 potential ball handlers going to the rim and all capable of slashing and diving to the rim so I feel lauri works better for the overall drive and kick game rather than Wendell clogging up the interior

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast