Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Tomoyuki Sugano has been posted

Major news in the baseball world: Tomoyuki Sugano has been posted for @MLB
    clubs. Morosi's take on the Japanese pitching star who could factor into the Yankees, Giants, Padres, or Red Sox pitching plans.

Sugano won the Sawamura Award as NPB’s top pitcher in 2017 and '18, and he went 14-2 with 131 strikeouts and a 1.97 ERA in 137 1/3 innings this year. In his eight-year NPB career, Sugano is 101-49 with a 2.32 ERA and 1,214 strikeouts in 1,360 innings.

https://www.mlb.com/news/tomoyuki-su...yomiuri-giants
    Last edited by drt1010; 12-08-2020 at 10:02 AM.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Everything I've ever read about him says he would be a #4-5 in the majors.

* if that's true *

Don't see a need for him in the rotation. Feel like this team has many of those guys for a lot less money than he will end up costing.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    This has a west coast team written all over it.

It would suck if the Yankees signed him. As The artist formerly known. as RC said, why? I only continue the why with, why sign a 31 year old rookie who's innings totals have fallen off a cliff in the last two years, as your number 4-5?

Ignorance is bliss

Agree with the artist formerly known as RC and that kid friendly clown. Just posting NEWS, there is so little during the dog days.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin